;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: I'd have no idea what their names were. 02 [打印本頁]

作者: ahbzyvqm    時間: 2016-6-14 11:51     標題: I'd have no idea what their names were. 02

Oh, the penultimate hour of Game of Thrones season 4. Like every season, we knew something big was coming and this episode's confrontation between the Night's Watch and the Free Folk was just that. The Wall, originally built to keep out, not the wildlings, but og en form som kalles variant the White Walkers, was where the long anticipated battle went down on Sunday night. As a bottle episode, "The Watchers on the Wall"was a slight disappointment. Perhaps because it was light on plot and immediately followed last week's gruesome fight between the Mountain and The Viper. Or, more than likely, because the episode will be compared to "Blackwater," the second to last hour of season two, which similarly featured two huge armies battling through the night, but starred somewhat more captivating characters   Joffrey, Tyrion and Cersei, for example.
Now, I put the emphasis on slightly because it was by no mean's boring. The episode was intense Menno Haven offre dexcellents avantages sociaux and visually stunning. We witnessed, possibly, the highest death toll in an episode yet and finally saw Jon Snow step it up, be the Lebron of the Night's Watch and lead his army through at least one more night. "The Watchers on the Wall" demonstrated how this band of misfits, criminals and bastards is more than justthose things. When these individuals took the black, they were transformed into brothers and protectors. Well, for the most part (looking at you Slynt.)
Of course, it wouldn't be an episode of Game of Thrones without a   literal and figurative   heartbreak. While many fangirls are sure to be excited about Jon Snow's newly single status, it was tough to see Ygritte, one of the most badass females on the show (no easy task when the cast of characters includes Brienne, Cersei, Arya and Margaery, to name a few), die devastatingly in her lover's arms. They really should have stayed in that cave. Martin's world and we're just here to witness happiness crumble. If someone had said that Gilly and Sam would outlast Jon and Ygritte, I'd have never believed it.
The Bitter Ex  Girlfriend Award   Ygritte
On a scale of 1 to our favorite wilding ginger, how bitter is your ex? "Jon Snow is mine. If anyone else tries to kill him, I'll have an arrow for them!"
The So That's Where The Deve essere di mentalità aperta Dragon CGI Budget Went Award   Giants and Wooly Mammoths
Is there anything more hardcore than giants riding wooly mammoths?
Since, as we've established, Martin tends to kill off any character who is loved by the masses, it only made sense for Styr, the maniacal cannibal from the Thenns, to succeed in killing the most beautiful bastard in Westeros. But when Styr the Crazy Cannibal went after Jon Snow's money maker (that face, baby), Snow turned it on.
The We're Sad To See You Go But Don't Really Remember Your Names Award Grenn and Pyp
Jon and Sam need all the allies they can get, so it's a disappointment to see the loyal Grenn and Pyp get taken out. But, let's get real, without Google, I'd have no idea what their names were.
The REALLY?! REALLY? Move Of The Night   Jon Snow
"Yes! Jon Snow is stepping up and going after Mance Raydar! Wait wait No? He can't be? Yep He's actually going out to try and kill the King «Je vais commencer un autre album Beyond the Wall with no weapon. He handed his sword to Sam. One man with no weapon vs. 100,000 Free Folk. C'mon Jon Snow."
Leg of lamb? Okay, so the only weapon slightly worse than Gilly's choice of a piece of meat would be Jon Snow's choice of nothing.
Most Improved Player   Sam Tarly
It's shocking that Samwell has not only survived four seasons of this show, but also managed to kill a White Walker, step up his game during the Battle of Castle Black and figure out a loophole to the Night's Watch oath. Crazy what love can do.
Most Emotional Moment of the Night   Ygritte first seeing Jon Snow
Ygritte's eyes! Jon Snow's smile! Olly's arrow! It was never going to end well. They seriously should have stayed in that cave. Or, they should have ended the episode like this:
Most Missed Character   Oberyn Martell
Yep, still not over last week's episode and looking forward to next week's   sob   finale to clear up everything going down in King's Landing and get some Tyrion resolution
Recent CommentsWho will die in the Parenthood finale? (2)
Kristen: im dreading thissssssssss
Julia: Though I think the probability of this is pretty much nil, I hoping Sydney is the one that dies. She.

http://demosite.center/flatpress/?x=entry:entry150627-161018;comments:1#comments

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://edu.wiseljz.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=288831

http://www.ynrx.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=11797

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0