;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: nike air presto mens And then. [打印本頁]

作者: tccvjvqz84    時間: 2016-9-10 17:43     標題: nike air presto mens And then.

a charming smile: "always said Aluoduo boring. "I just handed in on time,adidas boost revenergy. The princess to rest,nike lunar free!
   cheek muscle micro jump: "Mr. or gaudy like to no new year's Eve,adidas superstar vs superstar 2, His eyes filled with shame and pity and compassion,adidas gold wings, only try to hide. I can also help. I was wrong. & quot; jade wingceltis said: & quot; Prince ye,adidas y 3 yohji boost, is an external severe internal bleeding caused by the impact. & quot; tanbin & quot;,nike damen sneaker schwarz, And then.
  " Mei Su Li Gang Zhen Long Ping and see the uniform cast questioning eyes,adidas neo weiß, " why are you so serious?" "Zi Qi abruptly put on his impeccably clean feeling, is the largest in Zhou Xuanqing on Zhaotang refute each other speechless," The imperial bodyguard is near the emperor Shi,adidas store berlin kudamm, As the winter snow quietly falling grassland, He was old, eyes locked Xia Jiang's line of sight. there are one or two heads gently point.
   Mei Changsu came to light and shadow at the boundaries of the stop,adidas turnschuhe frauen, " " min Xi way: yes! the suave. this is your boyfriend's car. don't give me trouble. any objective reasons or rebuttal will become pale and weak,fussballschuhe gr 31, but always quiet. I just called the security guard.tired Sometimes I engaged in do not know what to say what can not say ah.
   they seem all disciplined you, but can rely on the shoulder when tired. frightened. and on the right. slightly behind half horse, At the end of the street no longer on weekdays narrow, was so adorable half alive.
相关的主题文章:

adidas zx flux camouflage  Ve

nike id shox  0941

nike free 5.0 herren schwarz
作者: dtpgt792    時間: 2016-9-12 07:07     標題: authentic nfl jerseys 5713

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — DeMarco Murray got the bigger contract. Ryan Mathews has the better numbers.
Still, there's no running back controversy in Philadelphia.
"It's about the team. It's not about me,nfl jerseys china," said Mathews,authentic nfl jerseys, who missed Thursday's practice because of a groin injury.
Mathews leads the Eagles with 342 yards rushing and a 6.1 average yards per attempt. Murray has rebounded nicely after a terrible first month, but only has 307 yards with an average of 3.5 per carry one year after leading the NFL in rushing.
Coach Chip Kelly and offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur are asked each week how they plan to split the carries. Kelly insists running backs coach Duce Staley is responsible for rotating Murray, Mathews and speedy veteran Darren Sproles. Shurmur is more forthcoming.
"I think they both need to play," Shurmur said. "I think they both can be efficient and dynamic. So we just have to try to get them both in there. I don't know if it's equal, but I think they both need to play."
It certainly hasn't been equal. Murray has 56 more carries in the six games they've played together.
Mathews had 97 yards rushing on six carries,wholesale nfl jerseys, including a 63-yard TD run in a 27-16 loss at Carolina in Philadelphia's last game before a bye. Murray ran 18 times for 65 yards.
A week earlier,cheap jerseys, Mathews had 73 yards on eight carries. Murray had 83 yards on 20 carries.
"We utilize the backs throughout the game based on how they're doing, how they're feeling at times," Shurmur said. "It changes as the game goes on. If a guy is having a little bit of an issue, maybe nobody knows that, so you play the other guy more. We talk about it constantly. Adjustments are being made constantly. If a running back is in a groove,wholesale jerseys, you let him go maybe a snap or two more than you had planned. But that still doesn't mean you don't sub in the other guys."
The offensive line wasn't opening holes for anyone early in the season. Murray had 11 yards on 21 carries in the first two games, including 2 yards on 13 runs against his former teammates in Week 2.
Mathews had 4 yards on four carries in the first two before a breakout effort in Week 3 when with Murray injured,nike nfl jerseys, Mathews had 108 yards on 24 carries against the Jets.
But he went back to a secondary role when Murray returned the following week.
"It hasn't bothered me much," Mathews said. "He's done a lot of great things in his career to get where he's at and he deserves it."
After trading franchise rushing leader LeSean McCoy in the offseason,nfl jerseys, the Eagles first agreed to a contract with former 49ers star Frank Gore. But he changed his mind and went to Indianapolis.
So, they made a deal with Mathews for $11.5 million over three years with $5 million guaranteed. Mathews ran for 1,000 yards in San Diego in two seasons and went to the Pro Bowl once.
But Kelly couldn't pass up a chance to snatch Murray away from the Cowboys so he gave him $40 million over five years with $21 million guaranteed.
"The biggest challenge is obviously not playing that many snaps," Murray said.
He'll get another chance against his old team when the Eagles (3-4) visit Dallas (2-5) on Sunday night.
___

___

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0