;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: crimes are all categorized as crimes against the State. So [打印本頁]

作者: qnkbtiak    時間: 2015-10-17 13:38     標題: crimes are all categorized as crimes against the State. So

My wife called a police on me and I was charge with all kind
Hello,Unfortunately your wife does not have control as to whether or not the DA pursues that case or not. Once reported and charges filed, the case is subject to the prosecutorial discretion of the DA. That is because, although there are usually individual victims of crimes, crimes are all categorized as crimes against the State. So, Louboutin Outlet Uk it is the "people" of the State of Wisconsin who the DA represents. Having said that, if the DA thinks that your wife is not going to be a good witness or doesn want to cooperate, they may decide that the case is going to be too difficult to prosecute. However, if there is independent evidence of the events, either physical or witnesses, then the DA is likely to continue with the case even if your wife tells them she want the State to drop the charges. That doesn mean that your attorney can use your wife position to your advantage to either get the charges drastically reduced or push for an acquittal. If your wife hasn been able to actually speak with anyone, she might try calling back and asking to speak to the victim advocate or call the Secretary of the DA and ask for the supervisor of the ADA who has her case to call her back.
Hello again,First it is important that if she has been subpoenaed she must show up. If she Cheap Vibram Five Fingers Uk doesn then she could face contempt of court charges. In addition, she cannot lie on the stand or she could face perjury charges. The best thing for her to Nike Air Max 90 Uk do, was as I suggested. She should contact the supervisor of the ADA, assuming that she has been unsuccessful in contacting the ADA who is assigned the case, and talk to them about her wishes. In the end, she will have to appear if subpoenaed and the case goes forward. Your attorney can handle the issue from your defense perspective at that point. They will know what to do to make sure the court knows what your wife wishes are.
Your Expert advise has provided insight on a difficult situation. Thank you so much for the prompt response. I will definitely recommend your website to my friends.
Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises!
Gary B.
Edmond, OK
My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. His answers were excellent.
Three H.
Houston, TX
Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!!Atlanta, GA
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You Vibram Kso Uk should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided "as is". To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the "Verified" symbol in the Expert's profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).

cirrhosis

Thank you for all your help.

veterinary

Customer

Klein

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0