;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: flavor of the month 85 [打印本頁]

作者: qzanskbe    時間: 2017-3-16 05:29     標題: flavor of the month 85

The trigger for this consider is not linked to the natural, in season fattening instincts of the smallmouth pike on nearby Lake Credence, but rather the American election season soon upon us.
Almost all us human animals need to have abstract models to help each of our simple minds organize this universe of chaos by which we know we are in the midst. In my situation the correlation of sportfishing and politics satisfies this need well.
Of course my model might seem illogical. But in the end, I believe logic is about consistent results, not transient, flavor of the month, contemporary theories by some self said expert. After all, experts by simply their definition must merely two dimensional thinkers to succeed. Even though success of catching striper and hungry politicians finding votes rely on one sizing thought.
So, in the end absolutely everyone idea of politics can easily be challenged if we have as wrong and not logical. But I figured if we are all going to be wrong about this sort of abstractions, it might as well be fodder for fun.
My favorite lure may be the balsa wood, hand painted, theoretically created Rapala, named after the man that designed the original almost a century ago. Not every one who these people own in knows the secret of Rapala, but most political strategist do.
I know should catch fish with our special Rapala lure not considering that the fish is hungry, pondering the wiggly object is its favorite food, but because We challenge his pride. He wants to win and his norms of behavior calculate he can resist. Your dog wants to win at all cost and consequently it is his undoing. It is the same reason I vote.
Lauri Rapala, had been a Finish industrialist, a complex man, an honest three dimensional thinker who accidentally dropped into a self exiled period of 1 dimensional thought, and in completing this task unlocked the key to the strange universe of food archipelago instincts. Of great value with either outmaneuvering fish or fishing for votes. Both require understanding of basic food chain strategy. In both hunting for fish, and also vote hunting, you cannot feel your way through such network of actions/reactions with any efficient success, you must feel the item; be the fish; be the political election.
Rapala changed the science regarding animal behavior forever and commenced the science of how untrained humans grasp political strength through the ruse process of elections. Sport fishing like Politics relies heavily on revitalizing primitive animal behavior, each closer kin than anyone might feel free to admit.
Voting for your favorite candidate is sometimes similar to hooking a monster bass and then losing it before they reach the boat; you believe both the thrill of triumph and the agony of wipe out simultaneously. This is true whether you choice of choice wins or manages to lose. It explains why at some point every voter will get remorse ultimately, or at least the anxiety connected with unable to admit such.
Currently I can take my favorite Rapala doing some fishing lure anywhere in the world, anytime of the season, in any body of water and catch any specie of fish. I'm sure this because I have. Any kind of fish, just like any voter, is not usually caught because the bait interests their conscious level of comprehension, but because it appeals to a simple instinct: Pride. And every pet seeks a good dose involving pride to define on its own.
What Mr. Rapala discovered in the 1930 on his unbelievable moment was that proportionally a hunter perceives its power most from those that are perceived to be the weakest. Rapala discovered a new hunter fish is best ignited into a feeding frenzy because of the action of a wounded tempt fish. The more the lure acts weakened, the more intense the hunter.
Rapala sat for many hours watching fish in the clear mountain / hill streams as organized universities of minnows perform their ballet in front of their predators, just about taunting the larger fish as they swam by. The Larger fish looked unfazed lazily hiding in nearby stones. But if one minnow of the classes began swimming asynchronis from the some others, as if wounded, the game transformed. Larger fish would rapidly shift into an aggressive looking mode to converge for the erratic swimming bass. Often bulldozing through hundreds of healthy and balanced baitfish on its mission, as though hypnotized with single concentrate on the one, helpless target.
Rapala altered the paradigm of man made bait design forever, creating a fishing lure that simulated your erratic motions of a Assurezvous que vous allez pour celui qui est en mesure dinstaller 52 injured minnow rather than what the rest of the attraction making universe created; types that mimicked a healthy floating around motions. Rapala revolutionary replica travelled beyond local lure bait context into a universal alternative that any creative human being can apply to animal psychology, even politics.
All pets are programed for such conduct, even humans. Fish make use of their instincts without knowing or caring why, for better associated with worse. They live in addition to die by such. National politics is just a human version of the following primitive dodge and parry. People might claim logic inside political arena but we are easily manipulated by people who spend their focus on making certain our focus is hidden, our minds seduced into a bogus sense of control.
We present our vote too often for the reason that we fear being undefined. We hire someone we don truly know to decide the most critical areas of our survival, to other humans who usually make weak decisions for themselves and who is overall lives are a total blunder. We give power to people who thrive on our weakness. Truly outsmarted or out dumbed?
I add fish much anymore, instead I like to concentrate on other fewer calculated venues of creativeness. But I sometimes miss the gamesmanship. There is nothing finer than the a sense of victory when you hook any fish, fight him via his world into your own property, then look him in the vision claiming that you won your battle and he lost. And also, since you are a benevolent victor, you'll set him free, maybe to be a little wiser protecting them from the next locater who may not be as charitable.
But the fish will probably never learn, it weil es so gut war 13 won be transformed for the wiser with the experience. I know we human beings never learn. And the next time period politics dangles that bait in front of us, our intuition will become engaged and the online game again will be afoot.
Filling mailboxes, polarizing emotions saturated upon radio and television, potential Pharisees know may solidify our prejudices, reinforcing opinions that our side is good and the other evil.
As quick because it came, gone will be the many folks pleading for Washington sagte Fehlfunktion und wurde von dem amerikanischen Kommando Streik Team 22 our vote, knowing we do not vote with his minds but through some deep, dark, instinct. The searchers will slink back to their lairs using their conquest. With votes thrown and counted, politicians are going to be left to feast on their trophies they outsmarted and now preside over; the complacent conquered, just like the fish avec Victoire déterminée à couper Glory avance en tête de la table 89 that survived your autumn season on Sea Credence fattened up for the slower winter ahead, to begin another battle in another year or so; for us the next political period.
Elections will soon be over, and only as all things in nature, even though things appear to change seasonally, typically things return to familiar habits influenced by the great pendulum of time.
Voting is around primitive yearnings that are stimulated by simply instincts we don care to understand. If you want to catch your fish you must not outsmart them on human terms although let the stupid fish believe he is smarter than a person.

http://www.alternativaa.com.br/socialt/blog.php?user=32835&blogentry_id=3806978

http://gzruhao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=504177

http://qcjt.qtech.edu.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.s-ngo.org/homes/space.php?uid=183770&do=blog&id=772991

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0