;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 55Back to Entertainment Home [打印本頁]

作者: lemnkabq    時間: 2015-11-4 12:50     標題: 55Back to Entertainment Home

Lucas forced himself to write Episode III
Three missing after massive US mudslideGains for far right and Eurosceptic parties across EuropeHundreds of residents flee Alaska homes as wildfire spreadsDownload our app
Kimye honeymoon in CorkKim Kardashian and Kanye West have touched down in Cork to start their honeymoon .
Dude, where's my car battery?   Kutcher pulls over to help strangerAshton Kutcher pulled over to repair a stranded hiker's car on Nike Roshe Run Singapore Price .
Coldplay album debuts at number oneColdplay's 'Ghost Stories' has soared to the top of the album charts in Ireland and .
Amazing dance off shows tennis stars' hidden talentsIf the tennis doesn't work out, these guys .
Quick loving sloths produce baby shockWho knew?
VIDEO: "If You're Only 20 Something, Stop Saying You're Old"Seriously, stop. You're not old.
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are hitting up The Late Late Show tonightGarda Traffic and AA Wts Louis Vuitton Wallet Singapore Roadwatch face off in One Direction Twitter exchangeKid wows school talent show with Michael Jackson routineDownload our app
27/04/2005   07:43:55Back to Entertainment Home
Hollywood Buy Louis Vuitton Singapore mogul George Lucas struggled so much with writing the screenplay for final Star Wars installment Episode III   Revenge of the Sith, he had to force himself to stick to a rigid working day as he sought inspiration.
The hugely successful movie maker, 60, took on the persona of a normal office worker as he sat at his desk for nine hours a day, Louis Vuitton Outlet five days a week   and he still Michael Kors Outlet Kl only managed to produce five pages everyday.
He says: "I am very diligent about writing. I go to work at 8.30am and leave at 6pm. I sit there with that page in front of me but I still can't write it.
"I do get it done, I actually write five pages a day. But I force myself   otherwise I would probably write a page a day."
Most Read in Showbiz
Rumours spread of Kimye visiting Cork for honeymoonRumours have emerged of newly weds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West being spotted in Cork today.
Beyonc wishes Kimye 'lifetime of unconditional love', but skips weddingBeyonc Knowles has wished Kim Kardashian and Kanye West "a lifetime of unconditional love" after skipping their wedding.
Kimye honeymoon in CorkKim Kardashian and Kanye West have touched down in Cork to start their honeymoon in the Rebel county.

Mariah Carey shows off her amazing curves in a festive red two

Liverpool's Jordan Henderson says form is down to hard work

Case Manager

Batani Montsho

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0