;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wayne Chrebet Jets Jersey sfw3ttpc [打印本頁]

作者: god9manr71    時間: 2017-7-11 08:54     標題: Wayne Chrebet Jets Jersey sfw3ttpc

A businesswoman is likely to file legal proceedings against the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) as early as tomorrow amidst allegations that she was pressured to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes.The Kuru Kururu, East Bank Demerara woman has already given a statement against one Customs officer and a number of staffers of GRA’s Enforcement arm.Her lawyer, Manoj Narayan,Trevor Plouffe Jersey, yesterday said that GRA back-pedalled on a deal to have her testify against the staffers and instead sent her a notice demanding she pay over $3M in duties for a number of All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs). The demand also dictated that the woman pay some $5.3 million in penalties.Narayan yesterday admitted that he is representing the woman and said that he is moving to the courts by tomorrow.Kaieteur News was told that earlier this year,Chris Carter Jersey, the woman imported five all terrain vehicles (ATVs). ATVs are four-wheel bikes ideal for rough terrain and favoured by miners,St. Louis Cardinals Dexter Fowler Jersey, loggers and hinterland residents because of their maneuverability.Government had announced that it will be waiving duties and other taxes on the ATVs once they are for the use in the hinterland.The woman is claiming that she filed paperwork at GRA for the ATVs and was given to royal runaround for them to be processed on a timely manner.She claimed that she was later told by a GRA staffer that the ATVs could be eligible for duty free letters but she will have to pay over $400,Tampa Bay Rays Tommy Hunter Jersey,000 each to staffers to get the letters.According to the lawyer, his client agreed and was issued duty free letters signed by a Deputy Commissioner General of the GRA, Clement Sealey.“The signature on these letters was not forged,” Narayan insisted. The bikes were sold to miners.Last month, around August 11 and August 12, officials of the GRA’s Enforcement Unit descended on a number of places including Clonbrook, East Coast Demerara, and North Road and Alberttown,Atlanta Braves Jamie Garcia Jersey, in the city, and seized three of the bikes which were in workshops under repairs.According to the lawyer,Alejandro De Aza Jersey, his client was asked to pay $500,000 or two ounces of gold to have the ATVs released. She refused.The matter reached Commissioner General of GRA, Khurshid Sattaur.The businesswoman was called in to give a statement which she did,Arizona Diamondbacks Kevin Jepsen Jersey, implicating staffers of the Enforcement Unit and at least one Customs officer.According to Narayan, an agreement was reached with GRA to have the woman give evidence against the staffers.“We reached an understanding that my client will not be penalized and that the miners who would have been sold the ATVs would be issued duty free letters. In return she would testify against the staffers.”However,Baltimore Orioles Michael Bourn Jersey, it seemed that the deal fell through.“On Friday, my client received a letter demanding she pay more than $3M in duty and taxes.Here,New York Yankees Jon Niese Jersey, we have GRA asking people to come forward when there is bribery and fraud involved with its staffers. She was willing to give evidence. Now, how would she testify?”According to Narayan, his client may very well not be willing to give evidence against the staffers now. In the meantime, the staffers remain on the job.“I have heard that there was an internal investigation but I am not aware of the findings,” Narayan said yesterday.In recent times, GRA had disclosed a massive scheme over duty free letters and ATVs. Over $100M in duties was said to have been lost in revenues.GRA had announced an investigation but has to date not made its findings known.
作者: fuxue9o94    時間: 2017-7-11 11:42     標題: Longchamp Cartera 18906 Bayer Leverkusen Drakt

ced to watch,Okulary Ray-Ban 4162, something indomitable and intensely alert,Franck Ribery Tröja, a curious suggestion of smouldering fires on the point of leaping into flame.
I feared this man in my heart of hearts. I may as well admit it frankly. It was not that he was twice my size,Lionel Messi Drakt, for I had the like advantage in point of years; it was not that I had any reason to distrust the strength of his bonds or the efficacy of the weapon in my possession. It was a question of personality,Washington Capitals Dresy, not of material advantage or disadvantage,Michael Kors Jewelry torebki, or of physical fear at all. It was simply the spirit of the man that dominated mine. I felt that my mere flesh and blood would at any moment give a good account of his,Bayern Munich Tröja, as well they might with the odds that were on my side. Yet that did not lesseGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1882227&pid=14917845&page=3197&extra=page=1#pid14917845

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13698093&pid=14917844&page=2806&extra=page=1#pid14917844

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0