;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Johnny Bench Reds Jersey they just ain’t finding… [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Kby    時間: 2017-8-25 12:57     標題: Johnny Bench Reds Jersey they just ain’t finding…

A multi-million dollar fraud has reportedly been uncovered at the Guyana Oil Company (GUYOIL) Providence, East Bank Demerara,Alex Galchenyuk Canadiens Jersey, Terminal and some staffers are concerned that those responsible are not being scrutinised by the relevant authorities.  In fact, according to reports reaching this newspaper, the “mastermind” behind the fraud has disappeared, leaving unsuspecting staffers to “face the music.”Reports suggest that the fraud which is characterised by pilfering acts believed to have been committed over a month-long period within the company’s Lubricants Storage Bond has amounted to several millions of dollars. The matter is currently engaging the attention of the police but staffers are concerned that the culprit(s) behind the act will not be chastised. It is believed that a staffer who has since been terminated for absenteeism was the “mastermind” and was instrumental in removing millions of dollars worth of lubricants from the bond.However,Michael Jordan Bulls Throwback Jersey, reports reaching this newspaper indicate that it was considered an unusual move that the staffer was dismissed without a warning or suspension merely for being absent one time without producing a medical. “It is the norm that staffers are given a warning and if the act is repeated then they are suspended…But to just terminate somebody,Nat Moore Dolphins Jersey, it was really strange to everybody…” a source close to the Terminal revealed.It was a matter of days after the employee’s reported termination that a discovery was made that several millions of dollars worth of lubricants were unaccounted for, prompting the Manager of the Terminal to make a report to the GUYOIL’s head office. Reports are that the police were called in and an investigation ensued. This newspaper was informed further that fingers are currently being pointed at a Supervisor who, according to reports, was on leave during the anticipated time that the pilfering act occurred. It was revealed that while it was the norm for auditors to frequent the Storage Bond, during the supervisor’s leave no auditor had visited thus allowing free,Nomar Garciaparra Red Sox Jersey, unrecorded access to other staffers. Reports are there were five employees within the department that had direct access to items within the bond, but there was only one who was authorised to remove items. That staffer was the one and the same to be terminated for absenteeism.“This thing is really a concern to us because nobody is listening and the way that things are going is that the wrong people will be chastised for this wrongdoing…All the staff, whether you were there or not,Miami Marlins Dustin McGowan Jersey, have to be interrogated by the police but the one person who knows everything, because he kept the books and was responsible for issuing lubes, they just ain’t finding…” the source informed.Efforts to garner a comment from GUUOIL’s Managing Director, Badri Persaud, on this issue, have so far proven to be futile.Meanwhile,Jamaal Williams Jersey, staffers have also raised other issues that are of much concern to them. They informed this newspaper that although there have been reports that the company has been performing well, management has reduced meal allowances and has even held back on providing staffers with new uniforms for more than a year. This newspaper was reliable informed that improved performance at GUYOIL is however evident by the $15M Sports Utility Vehicle which was procured recently by a top official.
作者: yating9y25    時間: 2017-8-25 13:46     標題: Goedkope Andere Competities Voetbalshirts 5uAX161gjf

ped before. Alexandra felt that there was something strange in the way he chilled off, as if something came up in him that extinguished his power of feeling or thinking.
“Yes, Frank,” she said kindly. “I know you never Goedkope Guadalajara Voetbalshirts meant to hurt Marie.”
Frank smiled at her queerly. His eyes filled slowly with tears. “You know, I most forgit dat woman’s name. She ain’t got no name for me no more. I never hate my wife, but dat woman what make me do dat — Honest to God, but I hate her! Billiga Belstaff Lea Jackor I no man to fight. I don’ want to kill no boy and no woman. I not care how many men she take under dat tree. I no care for not’ing but dat fine boy I kill, Alexandra Bergson. I guess I go crazy sure ‘nough.”
Alexandra remembered the little yellow cane she had found in Frank’s clothes-closet. She thought of how he had come to this country a gay young fellow, so attractive that the prettiest Bohemian girl in Billige Seattle Sounders FC Drakt Omaha Manchester United Dres Děti had run away with him. It seemed unreasonable that life should have landed him in such a place as this. She blamed Marie bitterly. And why, with her happy, affectionate nature, should she have brought destruction and sorrow to all who had loved her, even to poor old Joe Tovesky, the uncle who used to carry her about so proudly when she was a little girl? That was the strangest thing of all. Was there, Billiga Lacoste Herr then, something wrong in Billiga Flag Polo being warm-hearted and impulsive like that? Alexandra hated to Camisetas Sao Paulo Baratas think so. But there was Emil, in the Norwegian graveyard Camisetas Pjanic Baratas at home, and here was Frank Shabata. Alexandra rose and took him by the hand.
“Frank Shabata, I am never going to stop trying until I get you pardoned. I’ll never give the Governor any peace. Goedkope Spanje Voetbalshirts I know I can get you out of this place.”
Frank looked at her distrustfully, but he gathered confidence from her face. “Alexandra,” he said earnestly, “if I git out-a here, I not trouble dis country no more. I go back where I come from; see my mother.”
Alexandra tried to withdraw her hand, but Frank held on to it nervously. He put out his finger and absent
Links:

http://www.commarein.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1

http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8/

Olsen]http://xxmasterxx08.piranho.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=6/]Olsen

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0