;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping lyeumfyz [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2017-8-26 04:09     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping lyeumfyz

“Because nothing about governance shocks anyone anymore in Guyana,Cheap China Jerseys, it would not be strange to learn that the GEA (Guyana Energy Agency) has been operating without Directors for any length of time.” Those are the words of Chartered Accountant Christopher Ram in his online article about GEA.Ram made his inference as he disclosed that there is some amount of secrecy surrounding the Board of Directors of GEA.  The Accountant explained that over the past week,Cheap Jerseys From China, he tried obtaining copies of the annual reports and financial statements of the Guyana Energy Agency and the names of the Directors from the entity’s Legal Officer.According to Ram, GEA’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mahender Sharma, to whom his mail was referred, would only say,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, in relation to the Directors, that “we are awaiting the finalization of one more Director from the Private Sector. When we have the complete list, the names can be made available to you.”During a telephone interview yesterday, Ram told Kaieteur News that he doesn’t know exactly what is meant by the response given by Sharma. He said that it can very well mean that the life of the last Board has expired. However,Wholesale Jerseys USA, it is not known how long that could have been the case.In his article,cheap nfl jerseys china, Ram hinted that there could indeed be an absence of a board at GEA, noting that after all, the term “Directors” is used only once in the GEA’s 2012-2016 Strategic Plan, while the term “governance” is missing completely.Ram stated that “the same is true of the document titled 2012 Activities where the term “Directors” is used once – in a narrative on the law.”Ram noted that the GEA Act requires both an Annual Report and financial statements of the Agency to be tabled in the National Assembly. However,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, no report has ever been tabled.According to the Analyst, it seems as if GEA has a natural hangover from former President Bharrat Jagdeo. “There are clearly severe gaps in the Agency’s governance arrangements with the identities of the Directors a matter of secrecy. Our National Assembly seems to have no idea of what should be tabled or does anything about the inadequacies of what is tabled. The Assembly for 15 years voted subventions for this body without once asking about how those subventions were being spent. The Public Accounts Committee was equally not alert to the omission.”
作者: 876bllfe    時間: 2017-8-26 08:26     標題: Billiga Lacoste Herr moncleroutletonline3798

best subjects for his pencil.
A series of studies of negroes alone would form a picturebook, delightfully grotesque. Mounting my donkey today, I took a ride to the desolate noble old buildings outside the city, known as the Tombs of the Caliphs. Billiga Nike Free Run Dam Every one of these edifices, with their domes, and courts, and minarets, is strange and beautiful. In one of them there was an Billiga Kvinnor Shoes encampment of negro slaves newly arrived: some scores of them were huddled against the sunny wall; two or three of their masters lounged about the court, or lay smoking upon carpets. There was one of these fellows, a straight-nosed ebony-faced Abyssinian, with an expression of such sinister good-humour in his handsome face as would form Billiga Belstaff Naima Jackor a perfect type of villany. He sat leering at me, over his carpet, as I endeavoured to get a sketch of that incarnate rascality. “Give me some money,” said the fellow. “I know what you are about. You will sell my picture for money when you get back to Europe; let me have some of it now!” But the very rude and humble designer was quite Maillot Fiorentina Pas Cher unable to depict such a consummation and perfection of roguery; so flung him a cigar, which he began to smoke, grinning at the giver. I requested the interpreter to inform him, by way of assurance of my disinterestedness, that his face was a great deal too ugly to be popular in Europe, and that was the particular reason why I had selected it.
Then one of his companions got up and showed us his black cattle. The male slaves were chiefly lads, and the women young, well formed, and abominably hideous. The dealer pulled her blanket off one of them, and bade her stand up, which she Billiga Stripe Polo did with a great deal of shuddering modesty. Maillot Stade Rennais Pas Cher She was coal black, her lips were the size of sausages, her eyes large and good-humoured; Billiga Belstaff Trialmaster Jackor the hair or wool on this young person’s head was curled and greased into a thousand filthy Luis Suarez Dres little Billige Diego Costa Drakt ringlets. She was evidently the beauty of the flock.
They are not unhappy: they look to being bought, as many a spinster looks to an establishment in England; once
相关的主题文章:

http://www.arumagarden.com/cl2-c_diary01/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=36353

http://fosterparents.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&view=unread#unread

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=6120

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0