;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Paypal GECOM [打印本頁]

作者: dury0t17e    時間: 2017-9-24 12:59     標題: Cheap Jerseys Paypal GECOM

…cards issued prior to 2008 registration to be decommissioned soonChairman of the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) Dr. Steve Surujbally’s overture to political parties to work with the commission in preparation of the 2011 elections has since led to several fruitful meetings.The Commission has met with the People’s National Congress Reform (PNCR), the Justice For All Party (JFAP) and the Alliance For Change (AFC) in this order.Additionally,NFL Jerseys From China, the Chairman and senior staff of the Commission’s Secretariat met with a team of representatives led by Peter Ramsaroop from the Guyana’s People’s Partnership (GPP).A common area of concern raised by all of the Parties, during the respective meetings, was the large number of persons who could not apply for registration,Cheap NFL Jerseys, either because they were not in possession of their Birth Certificates or because their births were never registered,Cheap NFL Jerseys, hence they were never issued Birth Certificates.The parties were also concerned about the number of uncollected ID Cards.Dr. Surujbally informed the parties that GECOM is aware that there are thousands of people who would be of voting age, but who could not apply for registration because they were/are not in possession of Birth Certificates, since their births were never registered.Consequently,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, GECOM had raised this matter at several levels, not lastly with the Minister of Home Affairs and with the Registrar General.GECOM further states that it had emphasised that the need for applications for Birth Certificates be treated with greater alacrity by the General Register Office.The objective behind the thrust was to stimulate suitable action with the result being the registration of the births of the concerned persons so that they could be issued Birth Certificates to be used to apply for registration.Dr. Surujbally had pointed out that all the Parliamentary Political Parties had agreed that only original Birth Certificates and Valid Passports, along with supporting documents such as Marriage Certificates and Deed Polls among other documents would be accepted as source documents for Registration.The objective of the agreement was to ensure that only persons who met the eligibility criteria would be registered.The parties had agreed that Baptismal Certificates, expired passports, photocopies of relevant documents or letters from Priests,Wholesale Jerseys, Elders, Head Masters,NFL Jerseys Authentic, Village Captains/Touchaus and Justices of the Peace or existing ID Cards would not be acceptable as source documents for registration.During the meeting with representatives of the JFAP, a specific request was made by this Party to be provided with the criteria for qualifying to contest the General and Regional elections.“They were given the assurance by Gocool Boodoo, Chief Elections Officer, who was present at the meeting that all pertinent information should be sought of him and that he would respond accordingly in a timely manner.”Boodoo had also pointed out that GECOM would soon be organising consecutive interactive sessions with all of the known Political Parties to update/advise them on the requirements for contesting the elections.During the meeting with the GPP, Ramsaroop emphasised this Party’s support for the work of GECOM, and informed that his intention in requesting the meeting was to present significant features of the Party such as its operating concept and the Party’s symbol among others to Commission.Ramsaroop was unequivocal about the GPP’s intentions to contest the General and Regional Elections.During all of the meetings Dr. Surujbally had pointed out that GECOM was still in possession of more than 50,000 ID Cards produced from the 2008 House-to-House Registration exercise and the Claims and Objections exercise which was done in preparation for Local Government Elections in 2010.Accordingly, Dr. Surujbally had emphasised the urgency for all of the Political and Civil stakeholders to promulgate among their respective constituents the need for registrants who have not as yet collected their ID Cards to do so without any further delay.Dr. Surujbally made it clear during the meetings that GECOM is moving to decommission all ID cards that were issued prior to the 2008 House-to-House Registration exercise.This would mean that those persons who have not uplifted their ID cards and those with previous ID cards who are not now registered would be without a valid means of identification unless of course they are in possession of valid passports.
作者: yating8i38    時間: 2017-9-25 02:43     標題: Cheap Nike Air More Uptempo Shoes 5mHp063kpl

herein hast thou spoken aright, dear father: and Maillot Slovaquie Pas Cher Telemachus may well obey thee, for before all things this is meet. Behold, he shall now depart with thee, that he may sleep in thy halls; as for me I will go to the black ship, that I may cheer my company and tell them all. For I avow me to be Accueil Pas Cher the one elder among them; those others are but younger men, who Zapatillas Adidas Originals ZX Flux follow for love of him, all of them of like age with the high-souled Telemachus. There will I lay me down by the black hollow ship this night; but in the morning I Zapatillas Nike Free Run 3 Kids will go to the Cauconians high of heart, where somewhat of mine is owing to me, no small debt nor of Zapatillas Nike Free TR Fit 3 PRT Hombre yesterday. But do thou send this man upon his way with thy chariot and thy son, since he hath come to thy house, and give him horses the lightest of foot and chief in strength.’
Therewith grey-eyed Athene departed in the semblance of a sea-eagle; and amazement fell on all that saw it, and the old man he marvelled when his eyes beheld it. And he took the hand of Telemachus and spake and hailed him:
‘My friend, methinks that thou wilt in no sort be a coward and a weakling, if indeed in thy youth the gods thus follow with thee to be thy guides. For truly this is none other of those who keep the mansions of Olympus, save only Cheap Outdoor Climacool Solution Shoes the daughter of Zeus, the driver of the spoil, the maiden Trito-born, she that honoured thy good father too among the Argives. Nay be gracious, queen, and vouchsafe a goodly fame to me, even to me and to my sons and to my wife revered. And I in turn will sacrifice to thee a yearling heifer, broad of brow, unbroken, which man never yet hath led beneath the yoke. Such an one will I offer to thee, and gild her horns with gold.’
Even so he Cheap UA SpeedForm® Gemini Shoes spake in prayer, Zapatillas Salomon Hombre SPORT Amphibian 2 and Pallas Athene heard him. Then Nestor of Gerenia, lord of chariots, led them, even his sons and the husbands of his daughters, to his own fair house. But when they had reached Cheap Fenty Puma Rihanna Trainer Shoes this prince’s famous halls, they sat down all orderly on seats and high chairs; and when they were come, the old man mixed well for them a bow
Links:

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=4316779&pid=5506514&page=176&extra=page%3D1#pid5506514

http://www.ilcavalieredellavallesolitaria.com/tiki-view_blog_post.php?postId=1442&offset=60&find=&sort_mode=9d_desc&blogId=&comments_threshold=0&comments_parentId=0&comments_offset=0&comments_maxComments=10&comments_style=commentStyle_plain/

http://bbs.xunlingol.com/read.php?tid=17&ds=1&page=e

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0