;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap MLB Jerseys China and employees were given a blank foolscap paper [打印本頁]

作者: dklst962    時間: 2018-4-10 03:36     標題: Cheap MLB Jerseys China and employees were given a blank foolscap paper

The Guyana Public Service Union Region Ten representative Maurice Butters, has said that the three employees attached to the accounts department of the Linden Hospital Complex, who are under probe for alleged fraudulent activities committed at the institution, should not be used as scapegoats, to cover the tracks of others in Senior Managerial positions, at the institution.According to Butters the fraud allegation as highlighted in the Sunday edition of the Kaieteur News, has been going on for some time. Employees had observed over a year ago that there were pay sheets with the names of former employees,Jerseys From China, who had either left the country, retired or had died.When the Union raised the matter with the management,NFL Jerseys From China, the spreadsheet was withdrawn,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, and employees were given a blank foolscap paper, to sign on, he said.“The Union is therefore calling for a thorough investigation into this matter, because for many years the Union has been calling on the Management to ensure that the Accounts Department was properly streamlined.“Some years ago there was the disappearance of a CPU; the Police were called in and their investigation revealed that there was no breakage, or forced entry.”However that matter was swept under the table, the union representative said.Then subsequently,Cheap Jerseys, calls were also made for an investigation into the pay sheet matter, but nothing was done, he added.Butters said that the matter was subsequently taken to the Board, which discovered that there was an account at the Republic Bank with only two signatories,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Christian-Kabasele-Jersey.html, and that the payroll is not seen by the Chief Executive Officer when the ruling by the board is that the payroll must be signed by the CEO.Butters said that all along, Senior Management officials were aware of everything that was going on,Cheap China Jerseys, as it relates to the discrepancies at the institution.“So the important point I would like to make is that these three persons should not be used as the scapegoats to cover up what has been going on. The ordinary employees should not be taking the fall for this. Let the blame fall where it should.”Butters pointed out that the payroll from the hospital has to go to the Ministry of Health for verification, so he found it surprising that the irregularities that were being perpetrated at the institution were not discovered years ago.The three employees attached to the accounts department of the Linden Hospital Complex were arrested following allegations of a multimillion-dollar fraud.Kaieteur News understands that the three were arrested on Friday last after a $25 million fraud was uncovered.According to reports several senior officials from the Criminal Investigations Police Headquarters in Georgetown travelled to Linden on Friday to carry out the arrests.The three suspects were subsequently taken to the city for further interrogation.
作者: fuxue9y00    時間: 2018-4-10 08:39     標題: Fabian Delph Drakter 8027Air Max 180 Menn SkoLuka Modric Drakter

e most decided intention. But that same Nature has the deep cunning which hides itself under the appearance of openness, so that simple people think they can see through her quite well, and all the while she is secretly preparing a refutation of their confident prophecies. Under these average boyish physiognomies that she seems to turn off by the gross, she conceals some Chicago Blackhawks Lippikset of her most rigid, inflexible purposes, some of her most unmodifiable characters; and the dark-eyed, demonstrative, rebellious girl may after all turn out to Vieirinha Drakter be a passive being compared with this pink-and-white bit of masculinity with the indeterminate features.
“Maggie,” said Tom, confidentially, taking her into a corner, as soon as his Buffalo Sabres Lippikset mother was gone out to examine his box and the warm parlor had taken off the chill he had felt from the long drive, “you don’t know what I’ve got in my pockets,” nodding his head up and down as a means of rousing her sense of mystery.
“No,” said Maggie. “How stodgy they look, Tom! Is it marls (marbles) or cobnuts?” Maggie’s heart sank a little, because Nike Free 3.0 V4 Menn Sko Tom always said it was “no good” playing with her at those games, she played so badly.
“Marls! no; I’ve swopped all my marls with the little fellows, and cobnuts are no fun, you silly, only when the nuts are green. But see Raul Jimenez Drakter here!” He drew something half out of his right-hand pocket.
“What is it?” said Maggie, in a whisper. “I can see nothing but a bit of yellow.”
“Why, it’s — a — new — guess, Maggie!”
“Oh, I can’t guess, Tom,” said Maggie, impatiently.
“Don’t be a spitfire, else I won’t tell you,” said Tom, thrusting his hand back into his pocket and looking determined.
“No, Tom,” said Maggie, imploringly, laying hold of the arm that was held Nike Air Foamposite En Menn Sko stiffly in the pocket. “I’m not cross, Tom; it was only because I can’t bear guessing. Please be good to me.”
Tom’s arm slowly relaxed, and he said, “Well, then, it’s a new fish-line — two new uns — one for you, Maggie, all to yourself. I wouldn’t go halves in the toffee and gingerbread on purpose to save the money; and Gibson and Spouncer fought with me Thomas Partey Drakter because Denis Suarez Drakter I wouldn’t. And here’s hooks; see here Jasper Cillessen Drakter — I say, won’t we go and fish to-morrow down by the Round Pool? And you shall catch your own fish, Maggie and put the worms on, and everything; won’t it be fun?”
Maggie’s answer was to throw her arms round Tom’s neck and hug him, and hold her cheek against his without speaking, while he slowly unwound some of the line, saying, after a pause —
“Wasn’t I a good brother, now, to buy you a line all to yourself? You know, I needn’t have bought it, if I hadn’t liked.”
“Yes, very, very good — I do love you, Tom.”
Tom Luka Modric Drakter had put the line back in his pocket, and Marcus Rashford Drakter was looking at the hooks one by one, before he spoke again.
“And the fellows fought me, because I wouldn’t give in about the toffee.”
“Oh, dear! I wish they Blank Drakter wouldn’t fight at your school, Tom. Didn’t it hurt youlinks:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

http://www.blackborder.com/cgi-bin/common/index.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0