;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 000Repairs 41 [打印本頁]

作者: mkvueayqn    時間: 2016-2-26 11:22     標題: 000Repairs 41

The Eighth Week
This Eighth Week 23 Leadsby Danny Smith
TweetTweet These are the results of the eigth week of opening up of my opportunity for you guys to see the way my wife and I are building look out onto 30 deals a year. When you missed the first post detailing what I am doing, please go to This Post.
Prepared List of Handles For Drive For Us dollars Mailing Our next Vibram Shop Melbourne set of drive for us dollars handwritten letters is ready to end up being written, folded, stuffed and also stamped. 50 Addresses.
Sent Probate Letters Sent out 18 probate words and got 16 more probate potential customers.
Dealt With A Cold All Full week My family has been dealing with a freezing all week. Not fun. My partner and i stop for nothing though. It's not a pity party.
Had Bandit Signs Put Out Only got 25 up and code compliance decided to finally call and set me straight. Let me wait a couple of weeks and put available some more in a different space.
Got Another Angry Get in touch with Got another angry get in touch with. This guy was so angry they called several times and paged my family. I called back to get an earful for a couple of minutes. It was from the probate letter and I completely understand where by he was coming from. Doesn justify it, but I understand it. You should be ready for these types of message or calls when you mail to probate. I actually didn do anything different.
Here are the actual numbers:Homeowner wants to market a 2 bedroom, 2 tub condo.
Asking Price72,000Amount Owed58,000Repairscosmetic (uncomfirmed)After Repaired Value65,000Max Offer40,1,000 minus repairs Seller is usually graduating from college along with moving Buy Vibram Australia to Kansas City. He already talked to a Realtor and was looking to see about selling rapidly. This sort of situation rarely results in a deal. There also the a few him owing too much.
Cost35,000Amount Owed0Repairscosmetic (uncomfirmed)After Repaired Benefit50,000Max Offer25,000 minus maintenance Seller is having a baby and wishes a bigger house. They have received Buy Vibram Five Fingers Online an offer from another opportunist for $30k but want $35k. I wouldn want it for more than about $20k. Complete. Tiny houses are hard to trade and this one is in a area with very, very long a short time on market.
Asking Price:$What You owe Plus SomethingAmount Chi Hair Straightener Owed:$47,000Repairs:$cosmetic (uncomfirmed)After Mended Value:$70,000Max Offer:$45,000 less repairs Seller is behind on payments and will be facing foreclosure. The date has not been fixed yet, so there is plenty of your time. I told the seller I'd need to be below what they are obligated to repay and before I could refer to sale she came in along with OK. I know the house ended up being valued at $90k. So forget it. plus hung up.

Ruben is a systems engineer  15

Inspiring Tech Tools  55

Andrew   4

As of Dec. 24  08

Schell  57

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0