;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: "Once a Crook" 00 [打印本頁]

作者: xvnzebwp    時間: 2015-8-17 13:12     標題: "Once a Crook" 00

Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly Critique an NCIS Flashback
(aka Tony DiNozzo) possesses it the worst, since he has to sprint up and down inclines after a suspect.
In the next set up, he's standing over a corpse, trying not to drip sweat to the poor actor who's taking part in dead. "Can a dead body have a sunburn?" he posting libs. The line stays in. After the cameras stop, Weatherly compliments their other scene partner Air Max 1 Milan upon his deadpan reaction. "I love it when i state that and look Air Max 2011 up at you," he tells (Leroy Jethro Gibbs). "Nobody may that slow burn like you."
Gibbs will be lacking from some of this event, "Once a Crook" (airing Oct. 23), because much of it includes a flashback to DiNozzo's days as a Baltimore avenue cop. (Their characters 1st collided in a previous time twist episode, "Baltimore"; the 1998 flashbacks with this installment predate that.) Yet the history should shed light on the relationship the two of these have now and further solve this mystery of why a new stoic man like Gibbs picked a cutup like DiNozzo to be his or her No. 1 Air Huarache Jd son to the NCIS team.
TV Guide Paper: Fans are never more excited than when they hear NCIS does a flashback. Will this occurrence provide psychological insight into Tony a2z?Weatherly: For me, the most interesting point about this episode was how I was clueless that until we were shooting this flashback scenes that Tony was once quite earnest, focused as well as almost without any defense mechanisms. I am just like, "Oh, this is before. He / she was a movie buff, nevertheless it hadn't become [a major] part of his or her personality yet."Glasberg: You get to notice some formative moments regarding Tony that got him to the point where he is now. Evidently something started to shift together with his interests in law enforcement, getting it from the cop level to the detective stage so that you can ultimately what drew your ex to NCIS. We saw part of which in the "Baltimore" episode, but what exactly this episode shows is far more how these guys have a contributed understanding of the job. There's a snapshot behind Gibbs's desk, which is truly of a character Mark enjoyed a long time ago in [the short lived series] 240 Robert. As we were on the brink of do this episode, I was considering this picture of Indicate. I stole his hair-do from 240 Robert. Definitely as an actor you have far more to grip on to. It really is interesting to hear Michael look at how, when he played this person in this episode, he mastered he was earnest, standard and calm in the warmth of action   a lot like the individual who plays him. But those are choices he can make 11 years in this he couldn't have made around Year 1. There's still a ton of mystery to the figures, and still a lot of growth, very. I couldn't be more enthusiastic, seriously, with where we're advancing this season. I'm really looking forward to [who will play Bishop, an NSA learning ability analyst, starting in November]. I almost used the word reenergized. I'm elated by the energy that comes out of this place, and every guest movie star who comes through is like solid gold.
TV Guide Magazine: Every possible twosome on the program carries a certain intrigue, but maybe none more so as opposed to mentor mentee dynamic between Gibbs and DiNozzo. Do you agree?Weatherly: It really is why I come to work. The great gift of "Baltimore" had been that I got to tackle Mark   given his real life historical past [as a star UCLA quarterback]. Then I made him Nike Air Max 87 Uk over to cuff him and that he punched me in the face! However it wasn't antagonistic. Those characters are both only children, In my opinion, and there's a loneliness to Gibbs. He's a sniper. He's somebody who's in his own globe. And that's something with A2z tony, too. There are little things We pick up on in the editing area   I'll see a response that operates with just a look, where perhaps earlier it may have essential a line. Which was a great instinctive, unscripted moment of silliness that got a laugh in testing, so it stayed in. And after that, as I thought about it, I'd been like, "You know what? That's actually true!" DiNozzo is like, "Thank people for reminding me to acquire my head back in the game.In . He needs Gibbs this way.

summer is just too short  39

with Epic Saga lastly.  96

" Andrew said.  26

the actual sergeant said.  61

The Jasper Republican  35

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0