;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale MLB Jerseys uld5ph5a [打印本頁]

作者: drf0wsdx0    時間: 2018-6-29 06:34     標題: Wholesale MLB Jerseys uld5ph5a

“Most victims of serious crimes have been poor people” – GrangerHome Affairs Minister, Clement Rohee seems divorced from the reality of serious crimes affecting society.This assertion was made by Leader of the Opposition,Aaron Ramsey Arsenal Jersey UK, David Granger yesterday at the weekly A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) press conference.Home Affairs Minister,Alex Iwobi Arsenal Jersey UK, Clement RoheeHighlighting some of the serious crimes that affected Guyanese in 2013,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, Granger said he visited victims of piracy attacks on the Corentyne, spoke to battered wives, and reached out to relatives of persons who were murdered by their spouses.“I have found out that the murder rate for 2013 is similar to that in 2004 and 2005 during the troubles on the East Coast Demerara and most of the victims of violent crimes have been poor people,Arian Foster Dolphins Jersey,” he emphasized.Whilst acknowledging the rampant theft of Samsung and Blackberry cellular phones, Granger said serious crimes such as murders, rapes and armed robberies are affecting citizens.“And I don’t know he (Rohee) seems to be divorced from reality…I am not quite sure whether we talking about the same thing…I can’t imagine that the bulk of the population would agree with Mr. Rohee,” he said.Granger had expressed similar sentiments earlier,Chile Jersey, stating that the security crisis (which exists in Guyana) has disproportionately hurt the poor.In a response to these claims,Angelo Henriquez Chile Jersey, Minister Rohee rejected the assertion by Granger stating that there is no security crisis in the country and such crisis only exists in the heads of the APNU leaders.The Ministry further rejected the characterization of the internal security situation as false,Brian Campbell Jersey, stating that current data does not support it.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0