;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: "Without a doubt 38 [打印本頁]

作者: spvhyftpg    時間: 2016-3-9 15:01     標題: "Without a doubt 38

Sacramento's Faber returns to glory within epic UFC 139
SAN JOSE, CA   Sacramento's Urijah Faber took over as the bantamweight number one contender to success Dominick Cruz on Saturday, after he crushed his opponent John Bowles at San Jose's HP Pavilion as part of an unforgettable UFC 139.
Faber choked out the ex- WEC champion Bowles at 1:28 of the second round, bettering to a 26 5 Fight record, 21  in the Ultimate fighting championship series. Bowles suffered his first defeat in the UFC, falling to 2 1 and 10 A couple of in his MMA record overall.
Both fighters traded hand techniques early in the fight before Faber obtained on a massive takedown, slamming Bowles straight with his back prior to the round's conclusion.
Then, Faber dominated his opponent behind an aggressive attack which hasn't been witnessed by sometimes members of his Alpha Guy teammates in quite sometime.
"That's the top I've ever seen from your ex," said Alpha Masculine teammate Danny Castillo, who was also the winner on the night. "I was Totally that he'd win, but not like that. That was impressive."
Not really known for his outstanding punching ability, Faber floored Bowles   landing some sort of devastating right uppercut. Faber went to this mat to crush Bowles, destroying vigorously with punches in addition to devastating elbow attacks.
Because Bowles tried to return to his foot, Faber slipped in a finishing entrance guillotine choke which forced the actual ending tap out as well as returning Faber to an eventual rematch with the champion Cruz, to complete their own heated trilogy.
"That's how you finish your fights," Faber announced following match. "Dominick, you can Ghd Nz Price run, nevertheless, you can't hide, homeboy."
Johnson avenged a loss to Faber in 03 2007 by winning an in depth decision in UFC 132 within Las Vegas. Faber maintains even subsequent his victory over Bowles he was robbed by the judges in the loss to Brenard.
"I haven't signed Nike Air Huarache the reports, but (a third fight) seems sensible to me," Faber told News10 Air Max Thea Mens as part of his locker room following the fight. "I'm planning to win, I can't wait."
Faber's entertaining victory was just a smaller dose of great fights while in UFC 139, as a nationwide pay per view audience and the 13,173 attending were treated to, what on earth is being debated as one of, if not the best fight of all time.
The key event, a light heavyweight conflict between Dan "Hendo" Henderson and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua seemed to be an epic, bloody five game battle that sent both gladiators to the hospital.
Both practitioners had each other on the brink of the knockout or submission in most stages of the fight   each trading blows, exhausting them both. In the end, Henderson was announced the particular winner in a close along with almost too close to call up decision.
"Without a doubt, that's one of many top three fights within MMA history," Ultimate fighting championship series president Dana White said. "Without a doubt. That was our Ali Frazier 3.
"I scored it a draw, although who the hell shall we be," said White.
San Jose own Cung Le was on the obtaining end of one of the night's worst beatings Nike Air Max 1 Nz in front of the hometown audience. Le's face was bloodied and bashed, the nose almost unrecognizable as Wanderlei lived up to his play name   "the axe murderer".
Le needed immediate medical attention after Silva delivered any fourth knee to his face, leaving him on the floor before he was delivered to the hospital.
Modesto's Michael McDonald, the UFC's youngest fighter absolutely obliterated San Diego's Alex Soto. Soto took the fight against McDonald on late discover due to a shoulder injury that will forced Johnny Eduardo to distance themself.
McDonald Ghd Eclipse took only 56 a few moments to dispose of Air Jordans For Sale Soto, winning by simply knockout finish in the cracking open fight of the free Surge TV broadcast of Ultimate fighting championship series 139. White named McDonald's swift victory "knockout of the night.In
McDonald is a graduate of Modesto's Grace Davis High School.
Sacramento's Danny "Last Call" Castillo started the UFC 139 card with a TKO first round victory more than Shamar Bailey, after scoring several takedowns ahead of time, only to be followed by a flurry of unguarded punches towards face, before the referee stoppage at the 4:52 draw of the opening round.
"He entered two pounds overweight   We felt disrespected," said Castillo (15 4 MMA, 2 1 UFC), referring to Bailey's 158 single pound weigh in weight. "You're allowed to be a professional. Don't come into the weigh ins two fat overweight."

http://01ha.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3039403&fromuid=19669

http://58.222.207.146/E_GuestBook.asp

http://demo.biznav.cn/4213/news/html/?389229.html

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0