;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap s54ry0c5 [打印本頁]

作者: sei6troo9    時間: 2018-7-18 20:38     標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap s54ry0c5

After an Albouystown man spoke about a severe beating at the hands of two residents in the neighborhood, the alleged perpetrators contacted Kaieteur News to give their version of the story. The man, Keith Bowen, had claimed that he was beaten by a man and his wife who lives in Albouystown.However,Cheap Jerseys, the couple told this newspaper that Bowen was caught “red-handed” with a water pump and gas cylinder trying to leave their home.They said that after they saw the “junkie” coming out of their home, they became angry. They admitted that they should never have hit Bowen, but lamented the fact that after they saw the man coming out of the house with things that they worked so hard to achieve, they could not restrain themselves.However,China Jersyes Cheap, Bowen, of La Penitence,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said that the couple placed him into a car trunk, and beat him up after they had suspected that he had stolen the items. Bowen, who confessed to being a drug addict,Cheap Soccer Gear, said that he was released from prison a month ago, after serving a one-year sentence.He told this newspaper that he was walking along Camp Street, at about 19:00 hours on Monday,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, when a car pulled up alongside him.A man came out and accused Bowen of stealing his water pump.“He give me one kick and I fall down. Then he put me in he car trunk and carry me home by he in Punt Trench Dam,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” Bowen recalled.He said that he was then beaten by the man and his wife with pieces of wood,Authentic Jerseys Wholesale, causing him to sustain a broken hand and foot.As a result of the beating, he received a broken hand and foot.However, the couple refuted this claim. They said that they never placed Bowen in the car trunk, and do not know how he could allege that.Bowen was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital, where he received medical

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0