;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China Jerseys Authentic It's been more helpful for me [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-8-8 05:25     標題: China Jerseys Authentic It's been more helpful for me

"It wasn't 100 percent for a long time,China Jerseys Authentic," said the former Heisman Trophy winner. "I really didn't know what 100 percent felt like."
Newton said the surgery has afforded him a chance to step back and study more tape and reassess his play.
"It's been more helpful for me, mentally," Newton said. "I am always the type of guy that always had to do stuff,NFL Jerseys China, workout,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, workout, workout — no matter the time or the day. This injury has kind of settled me down,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, like,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, 'How can I get better?'"
Newton isn't certain when he'll start running again. He said the ankle had been bothering him for quite a long time,Cheap Jerseys From China, dating back to his national championship season at Auburn.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0