;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Paul Kariya Ducks Throwback Jersey a difference in philosophy.&quot [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-8-17 00:09     標題: Paul Kariya Ducks Throwback Jersey a difference in philosophy.&quot

Marrone announced he's already made one change to his staff by firing receivers coach Ike Hilliard because of "a difference in philosophy." Hilliard,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, who spent 12 seasons in the NFL playing receiver, was responsible for overseeing a young group that included rookies Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin.
Dismissing his critics,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Manuel called his rookie season a learning process.
"Obviously,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, you're going to have ups and downs as a rookie,cheap nfl jerseys online," Manuel said. "I've had some good games,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and there's a lot I can take and build from. I don't really know who's questioning things. But as far as me,China NFL Jerseys, I'm just continuing to get better."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0