;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Trying to make plays while you're out there [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-8-18 04:34     標題: Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Trying to make plays while you're out there

QUESTS DENIED: St. Louis' Zac Stacy and Robert Quinn both fell short of milestones. Stacy was trying to reach 1,000 yards rushing for the season,Angel Di Maria Jersey, an accomplishment that would have been even more impressive considering he didn't become the starter until Week 5. Quinn was trying to become the 10th player to have 20 sacks in a regular season.
"Trying to make plays while you're out there,Cheap NFL Jerseys, guess I fell a half short. I've got to say it's been a great year for me,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Quinn said. "This defense,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, this team,Kevin Love Jersey, to overcome what we had to overcome — we've got some good things going into the offseason to look forward to."
Neither happened,Cheap Jerseys.
Stacy was held to 15 yards rushing on 15 carries, while Quinn had one sack in the first half but was kept away from Wilson in the second half.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0