;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys yb4e04vd [打印本頁]

作者: sei1trou4    時間: 2018-8-18 16:42     標題: Wholesale Jerseys yb4e04vd

Corporate businesses and domestic businesses as well as residents on the Essequibo Coast (Pomeroon/Supenaam) were affected as the Region suffered over nine hours of blackout on Tuesday.The entire Region was without electricity from 8:30 hours to 17:30 hours as a result of a mechanical problem.  Region Two Chairman,Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jersey, Parmanand Persaud,Cameron Payne Jersey, said that an official from the power company,NBA Jerseys China, at Anna Regina,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts, had informed him about the situation and noted that the problem was “mechanical.”One businessman said the blackout affected him gravely and he was unable to get any work done on Tuesday.”All my phone dead. I couldn’t have contacted any of my clients.”The businessman added that efficient electricity is vital for the Region,Wholesale Jerseys, since a lot of Essequibians have to date ventured into operating their own businesses.Another man said that the engines have since exceeded their twenty years lifespan and applying pressure on them in the interest of having to facilitate the entire Region,Carlton Fisk Jersey, compounded by serving new Housing Schemes is detrimental.He said that the engines cannot carry the load even with many people owning basic electrical appliances. He said unless the Region has efficient power supply,NFL Jerseys From China, blackouts would be frequent.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0