;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic swdzgzg2 [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-8-20 21:28     標題: Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic swdzgzg2

Residents of ‘D’ and ‘E’ Fields, Sophia, can now boast of having access to runningManaging Director, Dr. Richard Van West-Charles, and other GWI officials inspecting works done in ‘D’ Field Sophia.water in their homes for the first time in many years.According to the state-owned Guyana Water Incorporated (GWI), the project entailed the extension of transmission lines from newly rehabilitated wells in North Ruimveldt and Turkeyen to Sophia.Upon completion of the project, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Dr. Richard Van West- Charles, visited the areas to inspect the works conducted.Over 20,000 residents are now benefitting.Councillor of Constituency 6, Lyndon Hilliman, in welcoming the new service connections,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, noted that: “We waited a long time but it was worth the wait. The service is great in terms of the pressure and quality is better than before….it is also less time consuming because now we are getting easy access from our taps.”He also highlighted: “Parents no longer have to worry about the safety of their children who used to go the blacka…now they can go to the tap and get water right away”.Hilliman added that he has been able to reduce his electricity cost, since the pressure of water flowing doesn’t require a pump to fill his tank.Another Councillor, Andriea Marks said: “I think I am speaking on behalf of all residents when I say I must give praise and thanks to the new government and the CEO at GWI for working so hard at a very ‘molesting cost’ because when I couldn’t get water I pressured him a lot.”Neville Brian Douglas, a resident of ‘E’ Field, Sophia also indicated his gratitude.“We are very thankful to Mr. President, GWI and all the relevant authorities for what they did for us. The water is coming and we having full flow of water…now we getting upstairs, the pressure is just right.”GWI also heard from Ms. Yonette Marks, who lives in ‘D’ Field. “Now I’m getting water in my kitchen, bath and I have no complaints. My neighbours are satisfied too.”Additionally, GWI will be laying one and a half miles of pipe to improve water supply in ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Fields and erecting stand pipes in areas of Sophia that have not yet been regularised, so as to avoid breakage of lines.Sophia residents are expected to commence payment for water services from January 2017.Thus far for 2016, GWI has provided water access to a number of communities for the first time. These include Lamaha Park, Georgetown, Little Diamond Squatting Area, East Bank Demerara; Hill Foot and Back Street, Soesdyke/Linden Highway; Liverpool Middle Walk Dam Squatting Area; Number One Road, Fyrish; Auchlyne; Tarlogie; Grant 1780 Crabwood Creek; Glasgow Public Village; Sandvoort Village; Canefield New Area and Number 72 Village, Corentyne, Berbice.GWI is also in the process of installing service connections in communities such as Andy Ville, Linden; Timehri North and Angoy’s Avenue, Berbice.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0