;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Carmelo Anthony Jersey xjgcfw5d [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-22 16:16     標題: Carmelo Anthony Jersey xjgcfw5d

While listening to music and entertaining some guests in his home yesterday afternoon, at his Lot 75 Dennis Street, Campbellville residence,NFL Jerseys From China, Ramon Gaskin, was attacked and chopped by one of three men,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, two of whom were armed with guns while the other carried a cutlass.The injured Ramon Gaskin at his residence hours after being attacked and robbedReports are that around 16:30 hrs yesterday, Gaskin was entertaining two female guests in his home,Cheap Air Max 270 Womens, when the three men barged into his house via his opened front door.Gaskin told Kaieteur News that the men ransacked his house in search of valuables and money while robbing his guests of their possessions that included money,China Jerseys, cellular phones and jewellery.“Two men with two guns and one with a cutlass; one with a big gun and the other had a pistol. They ask me where the money deh and I tell them me ain’t got no money. And they start chopping me and bursting up my head.“They left after they ransacked everything. I had two visitors here,Jerseys NFL Cheap, they robbed them of their cell phones,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and their gold jewellery.“They carry away some money,” said Gaskin.Gaskin sustained injuries to his head and left elbow, He was taken to the Woodlands Hospital where he was treated and sent away.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0