;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping &quot [打印本頁]

作者: HrbznZs8    時間: 2018-8-25 22:50     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping &quot

Gilbride was the quarterbacks coach in his first three seasons with the Giants,Cheap Jerseys From China, helping in Manning's development. Manning praised Gilbride for his expertise and teaching skills.
"I'm really sad to see him retire. He has been with me from Day 1 as my quarterbacks coach and then my coordinator,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Manning said. "He really taught me everything I needed to learn to become an NFL quarterback. We've had so much success together,Jerseys Wholesale, obviously winning our two Super Bowls. His offenses have had great success in this league for many,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, many years."
"But the thing we never did,Wholesale Jerseys 2020, we never used it as an excuse or explanation. We just continued to battle through and to win seven of our last 10 the way we did,Cheap Jerseys, I was very proud of our coaches and players."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0