;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale China Jerseys respectively [打印本頁]

作者: 刘浪好帅啊    時間: 2018-8-27 13:40     標題: Wholesale China Jerseys respectively

"It's just trusting myself,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," Weatherford said Friday after his workout. "When you have a game like I did against the Raiders,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, granted it was windy,NFL Jerseys China, but you come out of that game and obviously your confidence is going to take a blow. I never lost faith in myself and the coaches never lost faith in me. It just feels good to get out of that slump and hit the ball well and do what I am capable of doing."
In the past three weeks,Nike Schuhe Neu Damen, Weatherford has made everyone forget the slump heading into Sunday's game in San Diego against the Chargers (5-7). He averaged 53.0 yards,Arron Afflalo Jersey, 54.6 and 47.8 against Green Bay, Dallas and Washington,Discount NFL Jerseys, respectively, with net gains of 42.2 yards, 51.6 and 42.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0