;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Air Max vknymgcs [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-8-30 10:36     標題: Wholesale Air Max vknymgcs

Police finger wounded man in other armed robberies – suspect maintains his innocenceA young Meadowbrook resident who police say may have been involved in a botched robbery on Tuesday night has denied that he was part of the gang.In fact, Michael Reid, of Bamboo Drive, Meadowbrook, claimed that he was the victim of a robbery committed on him and his girlfriend.But the police are insisting that Reid was part of the gang of four men that attempted the robbery.Reid is nursing a gunshot wound to his left side groin and is presently under police guard at the Georgetown Public Hospital.The wounded Michael Reid has denied involvement in the robbery attempt Reid was detained by police when he turned up at the medical institution to receive treatment, 30 minutes after another man, Raheem Lewis,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, called ‘Muslim’, was pronounced dead after he was shot by a licenced firearm holder whose home he and others attempted to rob on Tuesday night.Police sources said that Reid was identified by one of the persons in the house where the attempted robbery took place.Speaking to the media from his hospital bed, Reid,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, who claims that he is an employee of the Guyana Power and Light Incorporated, said that he is shocked that he was fingered in the robbery attempt.He explained that he was walking with his girlfriend in the Meadowbrook area when two men came up to them.Reid said that the men demanded their cellular phones and he managed to push one of them off.“One ah dem say, ‘pass y’all phone.’ And all I hear is a gunshot. They take away me girlfriend phone. I ain’t had nothing pon me,” Reid told the media.He said he was taken to the hospital by his girlfriend where he was detained by the police, despite protesting his innocence.But according to the police,Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys, Reid is a suspect in several armed robberies committed in Kitty and the lower East Coast of Demerara.The police also believe that another suspect in last night’s robbery was also wounded.Police believe that the man is a known criminal who was recently released from a jail in French Guiana,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, and is familiarly referred to as ‘Powers’.According to a source,Cheap Jerseys From China, police received information that the wounded man was seen entering a house at Better Hope on the East Coast of Demerara, shortly after the robbery.The source told the newspaper that the police searched four houses, and in one of them they recovered a bloodstained sheet.A woman who was in the house could not give a proper explanation for the presence of the bloodstained sheet.She was taken into custody and is assisting with investigations.A source at the 282 Meadowbrook Drive house where the attempted robbery occurred told this newspaper yesterday that the men had entered from the western verandah.The source explained that the property owner was in a bedroom and emerged with his licenced firearm when he heard the men’s voices.“When he come out, he meet face to face with one ah dem, he (the bandit) advance, and he put it in he chest,” the source said.The bandits hurriedly fled with their wounded colleague.He could not say if the property owner discharged another round which may have hit another bandit.Reid’s mother, Joy Reid, who was also at the hospital yesterday, told Kaieteur News that the property owner denied telling the police that her son was involved in the robbery.“When I went to the man that they claim identify my son, the man said that he never identify him as one of the men that attack him the night,” Joy Reid said.“Is two separate stories and they (police) are mixing the two together,Wholesale Jerseys China,” she added.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0