;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China Jerseys Authentic z2q0qqca [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-8-31 15:06     標題: China Jerseys Authentic z2q0qqca

A 59-year old newspaper vendor was accidentally shot yesterday afternoon by a businessman who was attempting to wound a man who had snatched his chain.Veronica Atherly of Stewartville West Coast Demerara was shot just below her navel during the robbery attempt near the Stabroek Market.Anxious relatives await word from doctors last evening at the hospital.According to reports, the businessman was in the Stabroek Bazaar when a robber snatched his chain.As the robber was fleeing, the businessman, who owns a licensed firearm, discharged several shots in the robber’s direction, but shot Atherly,Discount NFL Jerseys, who was sitting in front of her newspaper stand.The businessman was detained at the City Constabulary.The woman’s daughter, Coreen King, told this newspaper that she and her mother were sitting in front of her newspaper stand.She said that her mother had inquired about a “body lotion” that she had purchased.King said that her mother was attempting to give her the money to purchase the lotion when they heard a loud noise somewhat similar to a gunshot.“We hear de gunshot and mommy start hollering that she get shoot”.King said that she became confused after she saw her mother bleeding profusely.“I get so confused…I see de blood and is meh uncle had to carry she to the hospital” King explained.The woman was rushed to the Georgetown Hospital where doctors quickly tried to stabilise her condition.The woman’s brother, Lennox Jackson, told this publication that he and another sibling were standing on the Stabroek Market square when they heard the gunshot.“We were standing and we hear de bullet fire off and I seh to meh self I hope is not my sister get shoot”.The man said that he quickly ventured into the crowd and his worst fears were confirmed after he saw his sister lying in a pool of blood.“I pick up my sister and we just rushed her to the hospital” Jackson said.The man along with other vendors who accompanied him to the hospital expressed concerned about the lack of security at the market.One vendor said that ” is everyday we complaining about these lil thiefing boys who does snatch people things”.Up to press time the woman was being taken to the X-ray department.And in a separate attempted robbery incident yesterday afternoon, Richard Wilburg, a security guard who was working at Beepat’s General Store in Regent Street, received a sound thrashing at the hands of two armed bandits.According to Wilburg, it was about 17:00hrs when two men walked into the store brandishing “two silver handguns”.The guard said that they began to scuffle with him, hitting him numerous times in the face and head.The man said that the general manager who was coming out of her office saw what was taking place and quickly ran back into her office.The bandits then escaped empty-handed up Regent Street.Wilburg was treated at the GPHC for injuries to his face. Only two weeks ago another guard attached at Beepat’s general store was knifed to death minutes after he left his job.The guard, Lenox Odeen, had his throat slashed in the vicinity of City Hall.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0