;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Stitched Jerseys y43bhkck [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdg83    時間: 2018-9-2 00:56     標題: Stitched Jerseys y43bhkck

Nineteen-year-old Jamie De Andrade, who was accused of stealing a motor cycle, was released on $100,000 bail when he appeared before Magistrate Ann Mc Lennan at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Courts.It was alleged that between August 17 and August 21,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, at Lot 42 First Phase, Kwakwani, he stole one Jialing motorcycle valued $80,000 – property of Sarah Conway.The unrepresented man pleaded not guilty to the charge after it was read to him.De Andrade, who resides at Kwakwani, informed the court that he is unemployed and also that he has no pending or previous matters before the courts.Police Prosecutor Deniro Jones objected to bail because of the prevalence of the offence and the fact that the article was never recovered. He stated that the defendant has a similar matter before the court.During the brief court hearing, Magistrate Mc Lennan asked the defendant what he had to say for himself. He responded “I ain’t got a job. A man see me and tell me how he gone pay me two hundred dollar, if I help he push it (motorcycle) to de mechanic shop. So some men come up to me asking a set of questions, I didn’t even know dem was police.”De Andrade will make his next court appearance on September 18.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0