;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China Jerseys Cheap Harvin said on Thursday. &quot [打印本頁]

作者: osdj41l3    時間: 2018-9-3 15:50     標題: China Jerseys Cheap Harvin said on Thursday. &quot

Harvin is trying not to linger on the past,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, whether it was his hip surgery and recovery that kept him out of 15 of 16 regular-season games or the concussion that left him a spectator for the NFC championship game.
Not with the Seahawks headed for a Super Bowl matchup against Denver.
"It's been a roller coaster,NFL Cheap Jerseys, but it's all been a blessing. I wouldn't take anything back that happened this year. It's made me a stronger person,Aaron Ramsey Arsenal Jersey UK," Harvin said on Thursday. "It's definitely been frustrating for a lot of people,Wholesale China Jerseys, not only myself but my teammates. Doug (Baldwin),Cheap Adidas Nmd Australia, some of the guys playing my position, not knowing whether I'm going to be at practice. So it was definitely frustrating but it's all over now. We get to play for the Super Bowl. That's all in the past."
RENTON,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Wash. (AP) — With all the setbacks Percy Harvin has faced in his first season with Seattle, it would be easy to dwell on the problems.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0