;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Shoes Australia Mens rx4l4hfm [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-9-10 14:59     標題: Cheap Shoes Australia Mens rx4l4hfm

“I am very happy to be receiving these items because I don’t have no family to give me things like these,Air Max 270 Womens Australia,” were words of a resident who made known her emotion while receiving the hamper that was given to her by several third year students of the Social Work faculty at the University of Guyana.A nurse and occupant of the insitution pose with hamper.Yesterday, five students of that faculty made donations in form of toiletries and personal-care products as part of their class community project.The students were expected to volunteer eight hours each week at the mentioned institute as part of their academic course work for this term.Students who could have sacrificed the extra time visited the Palms and helped the staff with chores around the ward that they could have taken care off.The donation was handed over to the female residents of the Palms in full view of the nurse who was in charge of the shift.The hamper consisted of personal care products such deodorant,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, baby powder and hair products among other things.According to one of the students, Surujdai Mangra,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the class was divided into several groups. Her group was instructed to perform duties at the Palms.She said that the experiences that they gained will forever live with them.Mangra added that they decided to make the purchases after they realised that the institution had a shortage of such sanitary items.Asked how the project was financed,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Mangra stated that members of the group gave whatever money they could to purchase the items.During yesterday’s presentation, appreciation was voiced by the nurses who related that the donation came at a time when residents are in dire need of such ‘givings’.One resident, Jesorda Ramdin,NFL Jerseys China, who has been living at the Palms for quite some time,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, thanked the students for making them feel happy and appreciated.Another resident showed her appreciate by singing a Christmas carol for the students.Another beneficiary expressed gratitude for the donation and broke down in tears as she recalled being abandoned by relatives.
作者: WcetxjK0    時間: 2018-9-10 22:08     標題: Cheap Jeseys NFL

"My goal was a year ago to play in the CFL," Duvernay-Tardif said. "And wholesale soccer jerseys after that, I went to the Shrine Game and everything went really well, and after that I thought, 'Oh, dang! I think the NFL is the place for me to play."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys (AP) 鈥?The New York NFL Jerseys Cheap Giants selected Boston College running back Andre Williams Cheap Adidas Nmd Australia and San Diego State safety Nat Berhe on the final day of the NFL draft Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys on Saturday.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0