;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale China Jerseys wqlbxqol [打印本頁]

作者: rftctfw98    時間: 2018-9-10 15:38     標題: Wholesale China Jerseys wqlbxqol

Milwaukee Archbishop, Jerome Listecki, on Tuesday defended his handling of a sexual assault allegation against a La Crosse priest while he was bishop there, saying he had no choice but to side with the priest — who was later charged by police — given the lack of corroborating evidence against him.“It was a he-said-she-said,” Listecki told reporters after a midday appearance at the Marquette University Law School series “On the Issues” with longtime Milwaukee journalist Michael Gousha.“With everything that was put before me, I don’t think I could have made any other decision,” Listecki said.Father Edmund Donkor-Baine, 47, a visiting priest from Guyana, was charged last week with fourth-degree sexual assault of a woman he was counseling through a divorce. Donkor-Baine is accused of trying to indecently touch the woman and forcing her to touch him. The woman reported the case to police after the La Crosse Diocese took no action.In a separate issue, the La Crosse Diocese on Monday amended its sex abuse policies to recommend victims notify civil authorities, in addition to the diocese, in cases involving minors — a move that brings it more in line with Milwaukee’s policies.The La Crosse Diocese administrator and chancellor did not return a telephone call and e-mails seeking comment. However, local church officials said the change was made at the urging of Listecki,Cheap Jerseys From China, who served last in La Crosse and has been criticised in recent weeks over the notification policy there.“He recommended they change it after seeing how we do things here,” said Archdiocese spokeswoman Julie Wolf.This week, the Milwaukee Archdiocese sent a letter to congregations clarifying local procedures for reporting clergy sex abuse cases. Wolf said it was an effort to dispel confusion raised by the La Crosse controversy.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0