;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Football Jerseys qnkoyhzb [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-9-15 19:28     標題: Cheap NFL Football Jerseys qnkoyhzb

After being on the run for almost two months, Idi Bowman ended up being caught by police officers.Bowman, 27, of 57 Robb Street, allegedly discharged a loaded firearm with the intent to murder Sophia Pitman, on November 18 last year. He was not required to plead.He is also charged with receiving stolen property, to wit, a .32 revolver and six matching rounds of ammunition, knowing that they were stolen property of GUYOIL.When the accused appeared before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, Police Prosecutor Denise Griffith, said that Pitman and the defendant had shared a relationship but that the woman wanted to end it,NFL Jerseys Outlet, something that Bowman was not inclined to do.The court then heard that the two had an argument at Robb Street, and Bowman subsequently shot Pitman before fleeing the scene. Pitman was assisted by public-spirited persons who had taken her to the hospital.Bowman was remanded to prison, and is expected to make his next court appearance on January 20.From her hospital bed, Pitman said that she was heading to her mother’s home in Robb Street when she was confronted by her ex-boyfriend in Cummings Street. He had a gun in his possession.After confronting her, the boyfriend had asked “if they can play Russian roulette”, but Pitman had declined. Pitman said that, afterwards, she had become afraid and had told Bowman that he should go away.This may have angered him, she said, because the argument between the two had intensified, and he had told her that her “family had found some man for me”.The woman said that her boyfriend told her that he would spin the gun, and wherever it stopped he would shoot.Pitman said that after he had done that, all she saw was a “bright light” and she had collapsed on the road. She said, “He came over me, asking me if I get shoot in meh belly. After he started to see the blood running through my nose, he said, ‘Oh s**t, I got to get away.’ “Bleeding profusely, she said, she had managed to stagger and solicit the help of a “junkie,” who had helped her to get a car to take her to the hospital.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0