;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Womens Air Max 2019 [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-9-18 13:54     標題: Cheap Womens Air Max 2019

The Vikings desperately needed another veteran cornerback to add to a young,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys, thin defensive backfield. After cutting Winfield last summer,Cheap MLB Gear, the Vikings moved Josh Robinson from outside to the slot cornerback. Robinson struggled mightily in the role and former second-round draft choice Chris Cook proved unreliable and unremarkable on the outside. Cook is a free agent.
Winfield knows a thing or two about that. The diminutive cornerback spent nine seasons with the Vikings,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, establishing himself as one of the hardest-hitting defensive backs in the league. Munnerlyn said early in his career his coaches showed him game tape of Winfield.
"I kind of stole some of his game and brought it to my game,Swingman Nike NBA Jerseys," Munnerlyn said. "I don't hit as hard as he does. He can really bring it when he tackles. But I try to go out there and make the tackles and make plays just like him."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0