;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys From China trvcquq3 [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-10-6 13:32     標題: Cheap Jerseys From China trvcquq3

CROMARTY, CORENTYNE – Chandrawattie Samsundar believes that a bitter relationship may have led to the fire which left seven persons homeless at Cromarty on Monday night. She was one of the persons to see a man enter and exit the building just before the blaze was discovered.The 18-year old woman was a tenant of the home. She moved from Skeldon,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, further up the Corentyne, about two weeks ago to ‘shack up’ with her 20-year old boyfriend Junior Cort. They lived in the kitchen in the lower section of the house so did 20-year old Nalisa Drepaul and 24-year old Mallo.On the upper flat,Discount Air Max 90, there were two rooms, one was unoccupied and the other was used by 20-year old Sheliza, her one year- and two-year-old children.Though the place had no electricity, Chandrawattie Samsundar said she saw a man make his way up the stairway, “Somebody without shirt and wearing a blue pants with the foot fold three-quarter like a three-quarter pants. Me ain’t see he face but the person walk from the back there and he walk up the steps and go in the house and then he come down back. He ain’t stay long in the house and when he come down then the fire start.”At the time, the unemployed Chandrawattie Samsundar was lying in a hammock under the house,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, “When I saw the fire, I shout and say, ‘Fire by the backroom! Me and Nalisa run away but before that all I save is a mattress and two piece house clothes.’ Chandrawattie Samsundar is now staying with friends next door until she figures out her next move.According to Chandrawattie Samsundar, Sheliza’s second child was left unsupervised, “The one-year-old child was on the landing lying down and after the fire start Sheliza ran from her mother house where she was and scramble the little girl and run out back. Her other two children were with her mother.” Sheilza’s third child – a one-year-old lives with her mother – Parbattie Singh two doors away.Chandrawattie Samsundar could not say who summoned the Guyana Fire Service but subsequently a tender from the New Amsterdam Fire Station,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, 23 and a half miles away,Wholesale Jerseys China, responded,Cheap NFL Shop, “By the time the fire engine come it did almost flat, the house did done burn. It take about half hour to burn down. But neighbours take water from the pond, down there right by the house to out the fire.”Two persons who were close by identified the man who entered the house just before the fire started as the father of one of Sheliza’s children, “He and she does get problem steady.”But Sheliza’s mother Parbattie Singh defended her daughter’s paramour, “It can never be he! He is not a bad boy! Me daughter and she child father separate but he does come some nights to sleep with she. He not going to bun down the place. Me daughter mouth too hot. They does get they problems but he not bad.”The neighbours also criticized Sheliza’s parenting skills, “She does go way, left them little children in the house alone. They does deh crying, they does deh hungry and does never got on any clothes. If you go to she mother house now, you gwine see the children naked skin. She does padlock the door and go way and lef dem lock up in the house.”Sheliza was not around and could not erase the demerits her gave neighbours gave her. (Melissa Johnson)

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0