;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Nike Sb Shoes Munnerlyn said. &quot [打印本頁]

作者: Atpdhm79    時間: 2019-4-22 18:20     標題: Cheap Nike Sb Shoes Munnerlyn said. &quot

The Panthers hope Munnerlyn can do the extra things needed Sunday when they host the New Orleans Saints in a game that could decide the NFC South division championship,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic, as well as who gets a first-round bye in the playoffs.
Of Munnerlyn's seven career interceptions,Cheap Jerseys From China, the former punt returner has taken five back for TDs — the highest percentage in NFL history among players with at least five INTs.
"I still don't feel like I've made it and that is what makes me who I am,Miami Dolphins Jersey Throwback," Munnerlyn said. "I feel like I have to keep going out there and playing with that chip on my shoulder. Being an undersized guy I feel like I always have to do the extra things."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0