;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: While I can't be sure [打印本頁]

作者: aflgwwfa    時間: 2016-3-23 05:55     標題: While I can't be sure

Tyrants have no friends
Astrologically speaking, the United States of America is a Cancer. Well, come on, you didn't need me to tell you that; you just celebrated her birthday on Monday. And if you couldn't figure out the country's sign, visualize Nancy Reagan, I'm sure she knows. Remember May 16, 1988, when Roshe Run Nz Time Magazine printed a book review of former White House Chief of Staff Donald Regan's just released memoir which   among other things   exposed the first lady's use of astrology to decide the president's schedule.
While I can't be sure, it seems more than likely that Mrs. Reagan would've been a little curious about the future of the nation her hubby was running. Using the country's birthday makes as much sense as any of the other information she gave astrologers to govern Ronald's actions in the affairs of state.
Oh sure, some folks were horrified to learn that   again according to the Time Magazine article   Mrs. would   or would not   hold press conferences, deliver speeches, journey abroad."
Still, the actions of one of the 20th century's most popular presidents suggest that perhaps we should be evaluating our nation according to its astrological sign.
We could ask Pamela Anderson what she thinks. She's a Cancer too, although perhaps not the first person you think of when you conjure lady liberty. According to astrologers, Cancers can be brooding and self absorbed, so the similarity Nike Janoski Christchurch.html seems to fit.
Perhaps I should choose a political figure. Julius Caesar was a Cancer. And, depending on which historians you read, a colonial tyrant. In fact, Caesar's invasion into the region of Europe known today as France   the Gallic War   was ruthless imperialism.
In his book the "Chronicle of the Roman Republic," Philip Matyszak makes the comparison very plain explaining that the Gallic War was "a work of propaganda. It masks the war horrendous cost in human life and suffering (one historian describes it as the greatest human and social disaster until the settlement of the Americas.) It also hides the fact that the war was fought for Caesar enrichment and glory."
See the similarities. The American cancer hasn't stopped since that initial decimation of the American continent. After enslaving Africans, we moved on to slaughtering Filipinos, South Cheap Oakley Polarized Sunglasses East Asians and now Middle Eastern civilians   countless millions in total.
Can you name one of our modern day wars that Cheap Ray Bans Nz.html hasn't been fought for our enrichment and glory? And when I say our, Pandora Charms Online Nz I mean the powerful war mongering multinational corporations benefiting from our battles. They profit from the big fights going on in Afghanistan and Iraq and they profit from the drone bombings of small nations as we "police" the world.
The tyranny of perpetual war has taken root.
I think every elder statesman in the long history of the United States was quoted at one of this long weekend's birthday festivals. But I'd like to dust off the words of one of our finest generals, presidents and patriots   a man who knew the path to ruin was paved with unending wars and the gross profits these wars provide to weapons manufactures.
Dwight Eisenhower cautioned the nation, "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. used drones to bomb Somalia. Imagine being an unarmed civilian and watching an unmanned machine blow up your community. Who profits from exploding ordinance on the other side of the globe? The company who makes the ordinance and will sell the replacements to the taxpayers of the United States, most of whom   I'm betting   didn't know we bombed Somalia in the first place.
It's wise to note the end of Julius Caesar's life. That tyrant was eliminated by those he thought were enemies and friends. Because in the end tyrants have no friends.
Woman killed in Glenburn accident had just finished final shift before retiring2 people shot in Saco home invasionCushing man who allegedly found mouse in McDonald's milkshake has lawsuit dismissedNH man accused of locking teen in shipping container, sexually assaulting her in 10 month ordealPortland man in critical condition after crash on I 295 in Brunswick
Michaud, Pingree vote for Supra Footwear New Zealand Pelosi shutdownPortland minimum wage hike will be a touchdownCampus rape: Confusion Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Nz and misperceptions blur problem of sexual violenceFriday, Dec. 19, 2014: Economic development, seniors and bearsElizabeth Warren: Godmother to a new populism
York High School athlete battling cystic fibrosis recognized by Sports IllustratedProsecutors claim former UMaine football player charged with murder tried to intimidate ex girlfriend from jailHermon boys basketball team repels late Foxcroft rally to earn second victoryRed Sox get veteran reliever in trade with BravesHigh school basketball standouts from Ralph Lauren Nz Stores Presque Isle, Falmouth are Bowdoin boundBangor store stands firm after getting complaints for Jesus themed windowsRED207
Michaud, Pingree vote for Pelosi shutdownSTATE CAPITOL
Casale out: Democratic Party continues to shed its top leadersGEORGE OUTDOOR NEWS
Maine must restore its hunting and fishing reputation and industrySOONER OR LIGHTER
Where Does the Body Fat Go?
Bangor store stands firm after getting complaints for Jesus themed windowsYork High School athlete battling cystic fibrosis recognized by Sports Illustrated'A fun holiday spectator sport': Maine homes get into Christmas spirit with festive lights, displaysUS determines North Korea behind Sony attack as studio pulls 'The Interview'South Portland adds another Otto Pizza, SoPo Bar and Grill

http://58.96.169.121:88/upload/home.php?mod=space&uid=31862&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=330572

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://bbs.xbkfw.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5046507

http://matchlessrecordings.com/search/node/

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://tt42.infowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0