;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys From China s04zwfck - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys From China s04zwfck

–    neighbour on the runA 26-year-old woman was yesterday burnt by her neighbour with a pot of hot oil mixed with an unknown substance.Latoya Glynn of Lot 34 East La Penitence, Georgetown is at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) nursing burns to her hands, abdomen and face.Her neighbour, said to be in her late forties, is on the run.According to Glynn’s mother, Marilyn Bancroft, their neighbour who resides next door (they share range houses) had an “ongoing” problem with her daughter for quite a while.The burnt womanThe highly upset mother claimed that the problem between her neighbour and daughter stemmed from “jealousy.”“This woman jealous my daughter. If my daughter wear new fashion clothes is a problem for this woman. We even went to court already,” the mother claimed.Bancroft explained that her daughter and their neighbour had an exchange of words early yesterday, which may be the reason why her neighbour poured the pot of hot oil on her.“When my daughter was going out the door, she (the neighbour) stretch over and pushed our door and fling the pot of hot oil on her and then she run in she house and lock the door,” the mother claimed.Glynn,NBA Jerseys From China, a mother of one, was subsequently rushed to GPHC, where she was being treated.“This girl (Glynn) had Cesarean only three years back and now she get burn on her belly. Look how people could get their death,” the mother stressed.Up to press time yesterday, police were unable to arrest the woman.
返回列表