;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Hockey Jerseys Guyana’s most recent television game show - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Hockey Jerseys Guyana’s most recent television game show

– “excited, and still in shock – I really wasn’t expecting to win” – Decunha The creators of “Power Raffle”,Mens OFF WHITE x Air Jordan 1 Retro White/White AQ0818-100, Guyana’s most recent television game show, on Saturday awarded its first winner,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Jonnell Decunha of Soesdyke with a brand new entertainment system.The 16-year old was presented with the grand prize by “power raffle” creators Veronique Hollingsworth and Dr. Gordon John at the “power raffle” Georgetown office.Power Raffle winner, Jonnell with game show creators Veronique Hollingsworth and Dr. Gordon JohnJonnell won the prize during Friday night’s live “power draw” on NCN by responding correctly to the question “which ethnic group does the Caribbean take its name from”.  After power raffle host Onica Harrison informed Jonnell live on air that she was the winner, an ecstatic Decunha responded: “I don’t believe this…I can’t wait to tell my family!”And speaking at the presentation ceremony Jonnell said: “I am so excited, I couldn’t sleep after the show – I really wasn’t expecting to win.”Power raffle co-creator Veronique Hollingsworth congratulated Jonnell stating,Cheap China Jerseys, “We hope that this entertainment system brings much joy to you and your family and we hope that you continue to text and encourage others to play as well.  Our aim is to get all of Guyana playing power raffle,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, so that we can make one person a big winner every night.”Jonnell was accompanied by her aunt, Sharon Decunha, who shared in the teenager’s excitement.“Power Raffle” is presented in four segments from Monday to Friday.  The first segment,Basket Adidas Pas Cher France, in which the daily “power raffle” question and daily prize are revealed, is aired on NCN at 7:25 hrs and rebroadcast at 14:30 hrs. and 16:55 hrs.  The final segment is a live draw at 21:35 hrs on NCN channel 11.Viewers who wish to compete for the daily prize can text the word “P-O-W-E-R” to 1445 from a Digicel mobile to enter for a chance to compete during the live draw at 21:35 hrs.Texting the word “p-o-w-e-r” to 1445 qualifies the viewer as a competitor during the live “power draw” at 21:35 hrs on NCN.  The hostess will select one number using “RUS” or random number selector.  That viewer will be challenged to answer the daily question and if successful,Wholesale Jerseys, wins the prize instantly.To find out how to become a winner,China NFL Jerseys, persons are asked to call 69-power (697-6937) or log on to the show’s FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/powerraffle
返回列表