;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap China Jerseys and naturally I say this is death - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap China Jerseys and naturally I say this is death

An Eccles, East Bank Demerara businessman and his entire household got the scare of their lives when more than a dozen heavily armed men,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, who were later identified as Police officers, invaded their home early Saturday morning under the pretext of searching for drugs, guns and ammunition.But Rishi Ramdhani, a young upholsterer, and his wife are not amused by the actions of the ranks, which reminded them of what had transpired during the Bartica slaughter.Ramdhani,Wholesale China Jerseys, called ‘Shortman,’ has vowed to lodge an official complaint with the Police Office of Professional Responsibility since, according to him, the Police actions fell far short of any sort of professionalism.He has already contacted the office of the Police Commissioner and has been referred to the Brickdam Police Station, where he is expected to give a statement.Speaking with this newspaper yesterday, the businessman, who lives in a two-flat building at 77 ‘C’ Field, Eccles, said that he and his wife occupy the upper flat of the building, while he has two sets of tenants, including a Police officer, who occupy sections of the bottom flat.He recalled that he and his family were asleep when they were aroused by loud banging on their doors, at around 03:00 hours.He said that when he enquired who it was, a voice replied “Police, open the f…ing door!”According to Ramdhani, when he enquired from the person how he was to know that they were the Police, the person replied in a very hostile way using a series of expletives.Ramdhani told this newspaper that he went to his back door,2018 Nike Air Max 97, which is also secured by a heavy grill, and peered out only to be confronted by two guns pointed in his face.“All I hear was, ‘Open de f…ing door before I shoot you!’ No uniform. I open the door. One had the gun to me still, and the other one run through the house and opened the front door and allowed about 15 other men in plainclothes in the place.”“To myself, I thought was a massacre, I gon dead now,” Ramdhani stated.His wife and two-year-old son were also aroused and stood helplessly watching at what was unfolding.According to Ramdhani, one of the ranks fell while running through his house, and his gun fell from his hand and landed in front of his already terrified wife and son.“If the gun de go off,Soccer Jerseys China, the others outside woulda thought that I shooting and they woulda shoot up me place,” he reasoned.He said that while all of this was taking place, he could hear some of his tenants downstairs screaming,Wholesale Jerseys USA, and this almost convinced the businessman that bandits had invaded his home.“I said to myself this is death. Nobody say anything, and naturally I say this is death,” Ramdhani stated.He said a few moments later another five ranks came into his house, and he managed to recognize one of them as a rank from the Ruimveldt Police Station.But he was still apprehensive, since he had no idea if the rank he recognized was still in the Police Force.“I turn to he and say, ‘policeman, wha going on here?’ he say ‘this is a search we doing’. I asked them why they did not say that from the beginning, they coulda kill me with heart attack,” the businessman recalled.He was subsequently told by the ranks that they were looking for guns, drugs and ammunition.All this time the ranks still did not produce any form of identification, nor were any of them dressed with any item of Police apparel.They, however, proceeded to search Ramdhani’s property but found nothing incriminating.The ranks took Ramdhani downstairs and even checked his motor scooter and enquired from him about a black Honda CG motorcycle.Ramdhani said that his tenants then informed him that the ranks had already searched their apartments, and in the case of the Police tenant, they saw his photograph on a wall and decided to leave.It was only then that Ramdhani noticed that the vehicles that the ranks had come with were marked Police.“The only policeman in uniform was sitting in a car. All the rest of them had on no uniform. I really thought was criminals and my pressure went up. Then one of them come and ask me for my name and address. So I said to him, ‘you coming here and you don’t know who you coming to?’ ”But Ramdhani was in no mood to argue further.He said that the ranks destroyed his grillwork in his gate, and even ripped out a portion of his fence to gain entry into his yard.Since the incident, both Ramdhani and his wife have not been able to sleep properly.“My wife is crying non-stop. My tenant whose husband is a Police,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, she locked her son in a wardrobe, thinking that it was another massacre. It was terrible. I think that if the Guyana Police Force is doing their job, they should do it in a professional manner.”Ramhani said that, during the ordeal, flashes of the reports of bandits using the Police vehicle to create mayhem at Bartica flooded his mind.Several persons have complained of similar raids by the Police, and despite pledges by the Force’s hierarchy to improve the professionalism of the ranks, incidents like this continue to happen.When contacted, a senior Police officer at the Brickdam Police Station agreed to meet with the businessman today to iron out the problem.

Jeremain Lens Tröja 6uUA716uxj

lub odległości, że mogę zobaczyć, co natura były okolice Grand Haven. Ignazio Abate Tröja Więcej melancholii miejsce nigdy nie oglądaliśmy. Samo miasto Grand Haven znajduje się po przeciwnej stronie potoku, i było się dostać promem. Na naszej Marouane Fellaini Drakter stronie, do którego przyszła kolej i od którego łódź do wypłynięcia, Emil Bergstrom Drakter nie było nic widać, ale pagórki piaszczyste, które ciągnęły się kilometrami wzdłuż brzegu jeziora. Były wielkie piaskowe góry i doliny piaszczyste, na powierzchni, które zostały Kyle Walker Pelipaita rozrzucone szczątki martwych drzew, rozrzucone kłody białe z wiekiem i konary pół pochowany pod piaskiem. Sam Grand Haven jest jednak słabe miejsce, że nie Geoffrey Kondogbia Drakter udało się złapać wiele z handlu, który przychodzi po drugiej stronie jeziora z Wisconsin, i który odbywa się na wschód, przez kolej. W sumie, jest to ponure miejsce, tak jak może złamać serce mężczyzny powinien znaleźć ten nieubłagany los go tam wymagane rozbić swój Mousa Dembele Pelipaita namiot. Po powrocie poszedłem do bar-room parowca, położyć nogi na blacie, zapalił cygaro, i uderzył w debacie następnie postępowano na temat wojny. I był już Zachód, a generał Fremont był bohaterem godzinę. "On jest człowiekiem na granicy, i to, co chcemy. Myślę, że on będzie się przejść. Tak jest, sir. "" Jak w łagodzeniu ogólne Fre-Mont, "(z akcentem na zawsze mocno" mont ")" Myślę, że można również mówić o łagodzeniu cały Zachód. N'Golo Kante Tröja Nie będą mieszać się z Fre-mont. Oni zaczynają wiedzieć, w Waszyngtonie, co rzeczy on wykonana z "." Dlaczego, Panie, jest 50.000 mężczyzn w tych państwach, które będą przestrzegać Fre-Mont, którzy nie chcieli mieszać nogę po każdym innym człowiekiem. "Z których i jak z nim w wielu innych miejscach, zacząłem rozumieć, jak trudne było Koszulka Philippe Coutinho Koszulka zadanie, którego politycy w Waszyngtonie miałem w ręku. Otrzymałem żadnej korzyści majątkowej niezależnie od Asier Illarramendi Tröja tego prawa, aby parowca posiłków, które mój nowy przyjaciel mi objawione. Dla mojej jednej kolacji oczywiście zapłaciłem, czekamy na dowolnej ilości kolejnych przepisów nieodpłatnych. Ale w Cour
Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=463080&pid=556977&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid556977

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=463064&pid=556976&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid556976

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=463004&pid=556975&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid556975

Nathan Ake Pelipaita 7qTD597wic

własne powszechnych. On myśli, że nieruchomość w wysokości tysiąca funtów pokaże więcej Serge Aurier Tröja tego słowa znaczeniu, niż nieruchomości w wysokości do stu; ale nie będzie, z tego powodu, iść do pracy i rozłożenia głosów Sao Paulo Drakter do bogactwa. On myśli, że wykształceni mogą pokazać więcej tego słowa znaczeniu, niż niewykształconych; ale on nie ma zatem żadnych przepisów na temat czytania, pisania i arytmetyki, lub przypisania głosów do nauki. Woli, że wszystkie te opinie jego wprowadzą się na zewnątrz i pracować przez ich rzeczywistej wagi. Nie ma on w ogóle ograniczyć się do głosowania w jego lęku, aby uzyskać poczucie kraju. Bierze go w żaden sposób, że będzie się pokazać, Edwin Valencia Tröja używa go za to, co warto, a może znacznie więcej, niż to jest warte, i spawa go do tej gigantycznej dźwigni, w którym akcja polityczna kraju jest przesuwany. Każdy człowiek w Wielkiej Brytanii, czy posiada on żadnego rzeczywistego głosu lub nie, może zrobić to, co jest równoznaczne z głosowania każdy dzień swojego życia przez zwykłego wyrażenia swojej opinii. Opinia publiczna w Ameryce było dotychczas nic, chyba że udało się wyrazić większością urny. Opinia publiczna w Anglii jest wszystko, niech oni uznali go jak może. Niech ludzie chcą środka, i nie ma wątpliwości, z Kevin Kampl Tröja ich uzyskania. Tylko ludzie muszą go chcą - tak jak Gregoire Defrel Pelipaita oni chcą, reformy katolickiej emancypacji i kukurydzy prawa uchylenia, a jak Justin Morrow Tröja oni chcą wojny, jeśli zostały wprowadzone do domu, do nich, że ich kraj został znieważony. W opisywać tę różnicę w akcji politycznej obu krajów, jestem bardzo daleko od podejmowania wszelkich pochwał dla Anglii lub rzucając żadnej hańby na członkowskimi. Działania polityczne państw jest niewątpliwie bardziej logiczne i bardziej przejrzyste. , Że, rzeczywiście, z Anglii jest tak nielogiczne i tak mało, że byłoby to zupełnie niemożliwe dla Alexis Sanchez Drakter innych narodów, aby go przyjąć,, jedynie rozdzielając zrobić. Natomiast działania polityczne z państw może być przejęty przez dowolnego kraju jutro, a wszystkie jego siła Gael Clichy Tröja może Davide Calabria Drakter być realizowane przez wodę w kilku writte
Links:

http://ww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=9561366&pid=11391125&page=59&extra=page%3D1#pid11391125

http://ww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=10546664&pid=11391121&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid11391121

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=9561434&pid=11391122&page=58&extra=page%3D1#pid11391122
返回列表