;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys China kiqbztwt - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys China kiqbztwt

The decorations are out, the new items for homes are on display, and stores and buildings are adorned with Christmas ornaments; but while many are traversing the busy shopping areas,Wholesale Jerseys, hardly any are purchasing.Kaieteur News visited various stores around the city to ascertain the level at which consumers are shopping.A long walk down Regent Street,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, a browse down Water Street and a quick stop at Stabroek Market revealed that many are on the streets but may be ‘window shopping’ rather than actually shopping.The consensus on Regent Street is that people are purchasing basic commodities but are not indulging in excessive spending.A Saturday afternoon at the Camp Street mall At one electronics store, this newspaper was told that items such as cordless phones and the less expensive fairy lights are going fast. Reasonably priced gift items are also being sold, the store’s sales clerk said.“Persons are buying reasonable items. The MP4’s are selling fast. I guess it is because it is a reasonable but nice gift,Wholesale MLB Jerseys,” the neatly dressed sales girl said.On the other hand, while many store owners have admitted that Christmas decorations are being sold in large quantities, they nonetheless revealed that persons are complaining about the prices.In the supermarkets and in the Stabroek Market, groceries are the most sold items.“I don’t know if people waiting for the last minute to shop for household items, but people just ain’t buying,Cheap Jerseys From China,” one vendor said.Wines, cookies, chocolates and other imported Christmas goodies are quickly disappearing from the shelves of the supermarkets.Packaged vegetables, boxed desserts and frozen packaged foods are also being sold speedily.The ‘pit stops’ around the city revealed that the least sold items are clothing for the holidays.In the City Mall, store owners reported that many persons are visiting their stores but are not shopping excessively.At Keishar’s on Regent Street, the Household department was filled with customers.Speaking with Kaieteur News, Valarie Sampson said that she was shopping for basic items for her home.“I ain’t buying no new blinds, I have the ones from last year. I told my husband that we will just buy a new carpet for the house,” she said.According to her, money is ‘not circulating.’But while that’s her view, another shopper along Regent Street said that she is purchasing carefully because she is not expecting any Christmas bonus from her workplace this year.“I hear the President say that we not getting bonus,NFL Jerseys China, so I only buying the things we really need. But then,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, if he change(s) his mind, that would be nice, because some people does live from pay cheque to pay cheque,” she said.This, she added, means that many persons will not have money to spend on ‘goodies.’“By the time you done buy goods and pay your bills, you salary done,” she said.Recently, Head of State Bharrat Jagdeo acknowledged that the world financial crisis will have major implications for countries like Guyana, but these impacts will not be felt here in the immediate future.He noted that he was not afraid of any immediate impact on the country’s financial sector, but was more concerned about the blow this global crisis may have on the rest of Guyana’s economy.On the positive side, President Jagdeo said that, fortunately, Guyana has a provincial type of banking system; and, as such, the local businesses are not heavily integrated into the world’s capital, money or bonds markets.
返回列表