;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Inspector Jairam Ramlakhan - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Inspector Jairam Ramlakhan

One of four male prisoners at the New Amsterdam Prison who was charged with murder committed on a fellow inmate has been committed to stand trial in the next sitting of the Berbice High Court.Jason Mc Kenzie,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, 21, of Rosignol, West Bank Berbice on Friday heard that a Prima Facie case was made out against him for allegedly murdering Sebastian Clato, 24, of 42, Bent Street, Wortmanville,Jerseys From China, Georgetown.McKenzie was confined to the New Amsterdam Prison, as was Clato. Magistrate Adela Nagamootoo at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s Court heard the preliminary inquiry.Two others, Raymond La Fleur, 34, of Lot 28, Mount Sinai, West Canje Berbice, and Kevin James,Cheap Jerseys Free, 26, of Edinburgh Housing Scheme, East Bank Berbice, were freed. A fourth man Rickford La Fleur, 36, called Rickford Williams or Rickford Sabola, Bragga or Rastaman of Vryheid’s Lust,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Smithfield and Canje River is at large, having escaped from prison before the conclusion of the preliminary inquiry.According to Prosecutor, Inspector Jairam Ramlakhan,Cheap Jerseys From China, the accused, while being prisoners of the New Amsterdam Prison,Wholesale China Jerseys, armed themselves with pieces of wood and other implements, beat Clato and one Andy Adams who were also prisoners of the New Amsterdam Prison.After the beating they were both rushed to the New Amsterdam hospital where Adams was treated and sent away. Clato, who was rendered unconscious due to an injury to the head, was later transferred to The Intensive Care Unit of the Georgetown Hospital where he subsequently died.Clato and Adams were incarcerated for murdering Nizamudeen Khan, a security guard attached to a Rosignol saw mill on July 20, 2007.Mc Kenzie was unrepresented while Raymond La Fleur was represented by attorney at law Mursaline Bacchus. James was represented by Charrandass Persaud.Raymond LaFleur remains in jail on a number of other charges

Cheap Dwight Howard Jersey 91892 zapatillas adidas los angeles Entrenadoress

thing but agreeable. “I was about one hundred miles from any known habitation,Billiga adidas nmd xr1 primeknit Dam, and nearly one hundred and fifty from my destination,Cheap Cody Zeller Jersey, destitute of robe and blankets, with but very little powder in my horn, and only two bullets in my pouch. In short, I was in a pretty considerable302 sort of a ‘fix,’ and had nothing for it but to make tracks again with all speed for the timber. Fortunately, I found my way back to the river without much difficulty. It was a beautiful moonlight night,Cheap Carmelo Anthony Jersey, which enabled me to collect some fallen wood, and having lighted a fire,zapatillas Personalizado adidas superstar 2.0, I seated myself beside it,zapatillas adidas zx 5000 torsion, and began to consider the probabilities of my ever reaching a trading-post alive,zapatillas nike air max 2015, in the event of Ishmah not returning, and how I should economise my ammunition and increase my rate of travelling so as to effect this object. My prospects were dismal enough,Ralph Lauren Womens, nor did I feel cheered as the cold north breeze froze the perspiration which had run down my forehead and face,yeezy adidas pas cher, and formed icicles in my beard and whiskers, that jingled like bells aGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1753618&pid=14371993&page=1028&extra=page=1#pid14371993

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1753610&pid=14371992&page=1038&extra=page=1#pid14371992
返回列表