;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Achraf Hakimi Jersey koc3ugpo - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Achraf Hakimi Jersey koc3ugpo

A number of employees of International Fisheries Limited located in Eccles Industrial Site, East Bank Demerara,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, were left traumatized after four armed men robbed them around 14:00hrs yesterday at the fish plant.The building in which the robbery occurred.According to one employee who asked to remain anonymous,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, he and a colleague left the main fish plant to have lunch nearby another building in the same compound. During that time his workmate was using two cellular phones. After eating, the two men returned to the fish plant.When they were about to enter the building the four men pounced on them, forcing them into the main section of the building. The man said that one of the men immediately asked his colleague for the two mobile phones he was just using.“They seh pass de phone pass de phone. He seh he aint got no phone. Then de man seh a see you with two phone just now.”Based on this, the employees believe that the men were in the yard for some time observing them. Giving this theory more credibility was the fact that the men were covered in dried mud. Further, the section from whence the men apparently emerged is covered in thick bush.When the robbers detained about five employees in the plant,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, they began demanding money, jewellery and cellular phones. According to the same employee, two of the men were armed with guns while the remaining pair had cutlasses.He said that one of the men asked a female employee,Diego Maradona Jersey, “Whey de bag deh, and she hold on pon de bag and dem pull out de money. And then dem come and search up everybody. Dem search up the girl and cuff she and when dem done, dem tek de cutlass and lash up on de table.”At that time,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, a customer visited the complex and was also robbed of her valuables. When they made their escape, the men locked the Security shutter which could only be opened from the outside.The woman from whom the bandits took the money said that she heard the commotion when the men entered the building but was not sure what was happening. When approaching the front of the complex she saw a signal from one employee but did not understand what it meant.“Dem a show me sign, but like me nah understand what dem ah tell me so by time me could run back the boy see me turning back.”She said, too, that while turning back she wondered that if she should hide, and the bandits found nothing to take,Stitched NFL Jerseys, they might have taken out their frustration on the other employees and hurt them.“Meh turn back. When me turn back, he come to me with the cutlass. He knock de cutlass and he said come give me de money. Me seh arite and he go in the bag. He nah find no money in the bag so he knock the cutlass again and me go in me bag. Me had $100,000 wrap up. That was me personal money wah me seh me woulda buy me thing dem for Christmas.”She said that the entire ordeal did not last more than five minutes. “As dem come suh, dem hurry, hurry fuh de money.”According to the other employees, it’s the fourth time that the business has been robbed.
返回列表