;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Bobby Hebert Saints Jersey zhslsvhh - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Bobby Hebert Saints Jersey zhslsvhh

“Nursing is a noble profession that brings with it varied experiences of laughter and tears, blood, gore and sometimes fears, but it is most satisfying to help gravely ill people recover and walk out of the hospital with smiling faces, healthy and happy.Many have left for varying reasons in search of greener pastures but there is one nurse,Grady Jarrett  Falcons Jersey UK, days after retiring, who is ready to do it all over again in Guyana. Nurse Ramkumari KanhaiBy Mondale SmithSixty-year-old mother of one, Ramkumari Kanhai, a registered nurse/midwife, is now enjoying bittersweet retirement after 38 years in the profession at the St Joseph Mercy Hospital.During her tenure she has delivered hundreds of babies,Nick Perry Packers Jersey UK, given medical care to thousands of patients from every stratum of society,Mel Blount Steelers Jersey UK, and vows she would do it all over again if given the opportunity. The second time around she insists she would like to qualify herself even more. Nonetheless, Nurse Kanhai is satisfied that she has done her bit “to make thousands of people healthier”.She was born and grew up in humble surroundings in the Hope West Squatting Area on the East Coast of Demerara and recalled walking long distances to get to the train station to get to work when there were no roads. “It was plenty mud… then I moved to Kitty in 1975 with my husband but we moved back to Enmore at the family house in 1994 for personal reasons.” She now resides in her own home at Track ‘A’ Coldingen, also on the East Coast.As a school girl at St Marks Anglican which has since been renamed Paradise Government School,Terry Bradshaw Steelers Jersey UK, she recalled her fascination at watching the health visitors helping people and that fuelled her interest in becoming a nurse.This special person’s rewarding journey actually began in October 1967, as a student nurse – in the days when,Bart Starr Packers Jersey UK, she opined, the profession was a highly respected one.But it was a decade later that the impact of her choice of career took full effect. In what she describes as her “most memorable experience” she helped deliver her first baby in 1977. As she recalled, midwives in training had to observe 25 cases before they were given the okay to perform a delivery. “I was nervous and anxious. Words can’t explain my joy when the baby, a boy,Joe Greene Steelers Jersey UK, came out and started to cry. His voice was refreshingly strong….I distinctly remember he was five pounds six ounces.”There were, after that, hundreds of deliveries to follow over her almost four decades as a nurse/midwife. Nurse Kanhai also served as counsellor for most of the patients and reflected that “every birth was different” She recounted that youngest mother was 15. To her delight, many of the babies she has delivered have returned as adults to say “thank you” and she notes proudly that some have ascended to high office in Guyana, the Caribbean and around the world.Like most individuals who have demanding jobs, she also had her times when she wanted to ease herself away from being consumed, but admits that her husband Baldeo and later her daughter Sharon kept her sufficiently encouraged to stay the course. She also credits her love for life and seeing people healthy for making her stay on the job.Her duties did not only entail delivering babies. “I remember when a man came in with his wife. She was unconscious and he was hysterical. The doctor told him she needed three units of blood to undergo surgery. The hospital provided one unit and two more were needed. He (the husband) was not concerned about that, he was infuriated. He wanted her to have the surgery and as I tried to explain to him the risks involved, he started to break windows and I was afraid, but I tried to counsel him.”But the man would not hear of anything that the nurse was saying and the nursing administrator had to come out in support as the man threatened to kill her.She said “He grabbed a bedside locker and ran at me with it and I had to hide behind the administrator. But she too was afraid and shouted, ‘run Nurse Kanhai’ and I bolted down the corridor.”The security had to get involved. The patient unfortunately died.Nurse Kanhai related many other stories of challenging experiences that would have acted as deterrents, but she stressed “Something in me always pulled at my heart strings saying, you have a job to do and people need you.”“You have to be observant, diligent and committed, but above all you have to be honest and do the right thing because you have graciously been chosen to preserve life.”A Hindu by religion, she says there are times when all you can do is pray after applying all the medical know-how. “As a nurse I have learnt that prayer changes things…to me, faith can move mountains, but you have to believe that it can. The medical training taught me a lot and at this age I’m still learning about technology.”During her tenure, opportunities and offers came in abundance but while she travelled to Canada, USA, Suriname and Trinidad & Tobago she admits always missing home and her extended family; the patients.“Guyana is in my heart,Rod Woodson Steelers Jersey UK, no matter what,Jack Butler Steelers Jersey UK, and I believe I was born to help people and I can’t ever complain of any lasting, bad experience at Mercy Hospital and even when times were tough for families my commitment remained.”A few days into retirement she says, “even now while I’ve retired because of the age factor I’m actually hoping that I will be back on the job in any capacity, because I believe that I still have the best years ahead and I’m confident that I can still make a difference.Summing up her 38 years in the nursing profession she said “It was the best and worst of times but after moving through the ranks from a student to being a registered nurse to becoming a Nurse/midwife and eventually the Director of Nursing Services at the St Mercy Hospital, I have absolutely no regrets about making the choice and if I could I’d do it all over again.”The retiree said too that “in nursing there is no race,Vic Beasley Jr Falcons Jersey UK, culture or creed, there are only human beings needing your help, and despite your religious, cultural or other persuasions your job is to make people healthy and unite families.”To aspiring nurses she said “You need to see nursing not as a job but as a vacation where you get to be the nice person serving and saving lives.”Nurse Kanhai believes that many persons who have chosen the career are committed but there are some who are not focused on the tenets of nursing, mostly entering the profession as a springboard to travel overseas. “You have to love and be committed to the job,” she said.She expressed the belief that there should be an attractive financial plan in place to motivate nurses and make up for their sacrifices so they would stop migrating. She opined that the authorities should, above all, put arrangements in place for nurses, after a number of years of commitment, to be able to afford house lots and at least, some mode of transportation.“You don’t make much money from being a nurse but the satisfaction money can’t buy when you see people at death’s door and nurse them back to health…those experiences words cannot describe…hearing thank you is more than any money can buy.”“Nursing is a noble profession that brings with it varied experiences of laughter and tears, blood, gore and sometimes fears, but it is most satisfying to help gravely ill people recover and walk out of the hospital with smiling faces, healthy and happy.Many have left for varying reasons in search of greener pastures but there is one nurse, days after retiring, who is ready to do it all over again in Guyana.”

Cheap Scottie Pippen Jersey 64337 Mulberry Bag Collections outlet

had jumped. I had half a mind to climb all the way up again on purpose to put him in the wrong upon the point. Then I remembered how anxious he had seemed to get rid of me,Air Max 90 Ultra Herr, and for other reasons also I decided to let him wait a bit for his surprise.
Meanwhile my own plans were altered,zapatillas Adidas ZX Flux ADV X Pareja, and when I had delivered my egregious message to the gardener across the road,zapatillas adidas originals superstar, I sought the nearest shops on my way to the nearest station; and at one of the shops I got me a clean collar,cheap jack wills, at another a tooth-brush; and all I did at the station was to utilise my purchases in the course of such scanty toilet as the lavatory accommodation would permit.
A few minutes later I was inquiring my way to a house which it took me another twenty or twenGoogle Links:

http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8br/

http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8/

buty+Nike+air+max+damskie 65354 Cheap Danny Granger Jersey

ness on the way, and scouring the country round about that convenient retreat. He stopped the diligence again at ‘Winterslow Hut,’ emptying the pockets of all the passengers,zapatillas adidas springblade pro m, and robbed a Salisbury gentleman near Andover, who, after surrendering his purse, lamented that he had nothing left to carry him home.
‘How far have you to go home,zapatillas Adidas Superstar Marble?’ asked Boulter.
‘To Salisbury,zapatillas adidas ultra boost nmd,’ said the traveller.
‘Then,Cheap Danny Granger Jersey,’ rejoined the highwayman,Cheap Al Horford Jersey, ‘here’s twopence, which is quite enough for so short a journey.’
Boulter, according to his biographers,Cheap Elgin Baylor Jersey, had the light hair and complexion of the Saxon. ‘His bonhomie,http://roomingarden.se/, not untinctured with a quiet humour,Cheap JJ Hickson Jersey, fascinated and disarmed his victims, who felt that, had he been so disposed, he could have descendGoogle Links:

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=485

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=483

zapatillas adidas zx 400 spzl Zapatos 61112 Cheap Jeff Teague Jersey

find one thrown away upon an empty house. Are you there,Cheap Hassan Whiteside Jersey, Bunny?”
“Rather! Are you quite sure nobody else is here?” I asked, for he was scarcely troubling to lower his voice.
“Only Levy,Air Max 95 Ultra, and he won’t count till all hours.”
“I’m waiting to hear how you know,Cheap Darryl Dawkins Jersey.”
“Have a Sullivan,Cheap Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey, first.”
“Are we as safe as all that,Cheap Caris LeVert Jersey?”
“If we’re careful to make an ash-tray of our own pockets,adidas nmd,” said Raffles,buty salomon speedcross 3 damskie/męskie sklep internetowy online, and I heard him tapping his cigarette in the dark. I refused to run any risks. Next moment his match revealed him sitting at the bottom of one flight,zapatillas Adidas Climacool Boat Pure Pareja, and me at the top of the flight below; either spiral was lost in shadow; and all I saw besides was a cloud of smoke from the blood-stained lips of RaffGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16777213&pid=14413185&page=547&extra=page=1#pid14413185

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2255296&pid=14413184&page=712&extra=page=1#pid14413184

buty new balance 1500 59683 nike air max baratas

dogs going at a fast gallop,Herr Vancouver Canucks Tröja, and Frederick laying his whip about them in all directions. Lockwood proceeded to find some place to get ashore, but there was none, except at a little promontory of rubble-ice,Cheap Abdul-Jabbar Jersey, in front of the camp,adidas yeezy Skor, and about two hundred yards from the tide-gauge. Elsewhere up and down,Cheap Bismack Biyombo Jersey, as far as they could see,zapatillas Adidas Gvp, was a continuous belt of water, every moment getting wider. The ice had a motion toward the east,Mulberry Väskor, as well as out from the shore, and thus kept in position 241 a small cake of ice by means of which Lockwood got on the promontory,Cheap Domantas Sabonis Jersey, and then directed the movements of the dog-sledge which now came along. On the way back they stopped and threw the pemmican on the sledge again,zapatillas adidas alphabounce beige, the ice being perfectly smooth and hard. They first saved the dogs, pulling them up one by one, and then, the little ice-cake seeming to keep its position, a bridge was made of the sledge, and all the pemmican saved. The ice continued to move out from the shore, until up and down as far as thGoogle Links:

http://www.heartsy.com/guestbook/

http://www.grandprairiebaptist.org/advancedguestbook/

zapatillas adidas eqt 93 primeknit Pareja 99323 zapatillas adidas originals zx 4

ch put up in metallic cases. 184 The bacon they subsequently found to be inclosed in tallow,adidas alphabounce og Herr, and this it was that made their feast so disappointing. After this they all went to look for Lieutenant Beaumont’s cache,Cheap John Havlicek Jersey, left here when his party was disabled by scurvy. The search was unsuccessful, although they traveled the coast for two miles and a half, advancing twelve miles in four hours. Getting up at twelve, Lockwood and Brainard went out to the tide-crack about half a mile from shore,Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 Herr, and,Adidas Climacool Boat Pure Par, by means of a rope and stone, undertook to get a set of tidal observations. They kept up the observations for nearly twelve hours,Buty+Adidas+Polska+Sklep+Online, and then becoming satisfied that their arrangements did not register the tide, owing to the depth,VfL Wolfsburg Drakt fotballdrakter, currents,Nike Air Max 2013 Herr, etc., gave it up,zapatillas nigo x adidas originals superstar, much disappointed. All their work went for nothing. These observations made their eyes much worse, and both suffered with snow-blindness all the rest of the way.
While thus occupied, the dogs took advantage of their absence to visit theGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1753884&pid=14416108&page=1203&extra=page=1#pid14416108

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=6598
返回列表