;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL China and Marcia John - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys NFL China and Marcia John

– Govt MPs rush to defend New GPCGovernment’s purchase of drugs for its hospitals in 2010 came under scrutiny yesterday with revelations that one controversial business, with close ties to former President  Bharrat Jagdeo, was not only granted billion-dollar contracts under questionable circumstances and was paid tens of millions to store these drugs.Member of the Public Accounts Committee yesterday during a fiery clash on government’s drug purchases.The examination of Report of the Auditor General for the Year 2010 yesterday by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the National Assembly was fiery as Government sought to defend the purchases.At the centre of the controversy is the New GPC, whose principal is Dr. Ranjisinghi ‘Bobby’ Ramroop.Yesterday, there were verbal clashes between the government and opposition Members of Parliament who form PAC, the Parliamentary body which has oversight on the audit reports of state entities.The situation became so tense yesterday that there were ad hominen attacks, with even former Finance Minister Carl Greenidge, being told by Government’s Bibi Shadick that he was a poor Chairperson of the proceedings.Odinga Lumumba, another Government functionary who is a member of PAC, threatened Jaipaul Sharma to have New GPC take legal action for suggesting that the company was involved in a conspiracy to defraud the government.CriticismsEven the Auditor General, Deodat Sharma, was criticised for poor wordings in his report which was causing much misunderstanding.Representing the government benches on PAC, in addition to Lumumba and Shadick, was Manzoor Nadir.Jaipaul Sharma and Keith Scott of A Partnership For National Unity (APNU) and Trevor Williams of Alliance For Change are the representatives of the Opposition.Under questioning were several officials of the Ministry of Health (MOH), including Leslie Cadogan, Permanent Secretary; Finance Manager, Sandra Singh; Manager of the Materials Management Unit (MMU), Laluparam Hariram; Trevor Thomas, Deputy Permanent Secretary, and Marcia John,Cheap Jerseys USA, another official of the MMU.Sharma, especially, was relentless in his line of questionings.The Ministry of Health has been under the microscope for a number of years now for its drugs purchases after suppliers complained that New GPC was given preferential treatment.The Auditor General Report of 2010, which was the subject of yesterday’s discussions, spoke of a July 2009 fire which destroyed records of the drugs purchases and the Ministry’s headquarters in Brickdam. A number of persons have been charged and are in court.While the Ministry was able to reconstruct vouchers for almost $40M, it has still been unable to verify whether drugs to the tune of $222M were delivered in 2010.A process using receipts from elsewhere and contracts are being used to ascertain the amounts delivered.Also hotly debated was how the Ministry did not follow competitive bidding processes and as such allowed $1.252B in contracts to be granted to New GPC to deliver drugs in 2010.Government disclosed that it has moved for a new concrete building and fire-proof cabinets although it has not yet taken action to have records duplicated off the site of the main office.The Auditor General said that he has since ordered that copies of all contracts with the Ministry of Health be lodged with his office, with the office of the Finance Secretary and at the Accountant General’s office.Rental windfallRegarding the award of the drugs, the Ministry insisted that in November 2010,Nike Air Max 2018, it advertised for companies to be pre-qualified to become suppliers for drugs and medical supplies. The National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB) decided in December of that year who the suppliers were. These included PAHO, Medpharm and New GPC.Nadir made it clear that non-reconciling does not necessarily mean that New GPC had not delivered the $222M. However, Williams pointed out that it was the Auditor General who was saying so…not the Opposition.The Permanent Secretary, in response to questions, said that it is the Ministry’s policy to sever contracts for non-performance. He also said that despite the Ministry bond being at New GPC compound in the former Sanata Textiles Limited compound, Industrial Site along Mandela Avenue,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Ministry officials had a system to ensure strict monitoring.Government had been renting the bond from New GPC since late 2007, with Supply Chain Management System (SCMS), a consultant company sponsored by USAID, a donor agency,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, paying $1.5M monthly.This arrangement with SCMS ended last year July and from then Government picked up the tab to December.New GPC would have collected more than $90M since 2007 for storing the drugs. That disclosure immediately raised the eyebrows of the Opposition members of PAC who found it strange that a supplier was allowed to have such an arrangement.Lack of storageLumumba, however, was quick to rush to Government’s defence, saying that Guyana was suffering from a lack of storage facilities. He even insisted that the $1.5M was cheap and that there was no hanky-panky as being painted by the Opposition.The Ministry of Finance Officer,NFL Jerseys Clearance, regarding questions how New GPC was allowed to become eligible for sole tendering awards in 2010,Nike Men Air Max 97 For Sale, pointed out that it was a Cabinet waiver that allowed this to happen in March of that year.At that time, it was President Jagdeo who was in charge.The health officials admitted that it never exercised options of severing New GPC contracts for non-delivery. AFC’s Williams immediately concluded that it may be that the Ministry sanctioned short deliveries without any actions taken for recovery.Lumumba, at one point, said that the Auditor General should go to jail for how he worded his report on the drugs purchase.The Ministry officials also made it clear that they do not accept drugs with a shelf life of less than six months and although this is not included in contracts, “it is something understood by all suppliers.”In 2010, Hydar Ally was the Permanent Secretary, a fact that Sharma said that it is now known who should be investigated. The Ministry also stressed that there was no violation of the procurement and prices, services and a number of other factors were used to choose the supplier…not only prices.The Ministry officials also admitted that its contracts do not stipulate that drugs have to be delivered within a particular year, despite the monies being paid up front, a disclosure that alarmed the MPs.The role of the PS was also questioned in the award of contracts. It was revealed that the PS would from time to time be appointed as chairperson of the evaluating committee.There were more disclosures. In addition to paying upfront, the Ministry would wait until there was need for the drugs before ordering from New GPC.The Ministry officials have been given two weeks to supply additional documentations, including the 2010 drugs contracts.

Zapatillas Adidas Mujer Deportivas 2013 38957 Cheap NEO SKNEO Grinder Shoes

es, which was used in the Indian trade, was boiled, and after supper the people gathered in one of the rooms and pulled the candy. Candy such as this was a great luxury,Nike Shox Nz Eu Noir, and was eagerly eaten by those who could get it.
186 The work of the carpenter and blacksmith,Nike 2016 Air Max Price, whose shops stood at the back of the fort, was chiefly on the wagons,Cheap New Balance 774 Shoes, which they kept in good order. For them winter was the busy season, for it was their duty to have everything in good order and ready for the train to start out in April.
In the store of the fort—presumably for sale to travellers or for the use of the proprietors—were to be found such unusual luxuries as butter-crackers,Maillot Haïti Pas Cher, Bent’s water-crackers,Scarpe Air Max Viola E Nere Scarpe Italia, candies of various sorts, and,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Jeans Scarpe Italia, most remarkable of all,Scarpe Calcio Erba Sintetica Scarpe Italia, great jars of preserved ginger of the kind which fifty or sixty years ago used to be brought from China. Elderly people of the present day can remember,Scarpe Nike Air Max Ltd Scarpe Italia, when they were children,Adidas Adizero Boston Boost 6, seeing these blue china jars,Adidas Superstar Blancas Baratas, which were carried by lines of vegetable rope passed around the necks of the Google Links:

http://gratlusbc.net/advguestbook/

http://www.angelwhispers.co.uk/AGBook/

New Balance Rose Fluo 14258 Zapatillas Nike Free Powerlines+ II Mujer

sledge bearing the silk flag of Mrs. Greely,Nike Hypervenom Phantom Scarpe Italia, with Brainard and Frederick the Esquimaux; the supporting sledge with Jewell,Nike Cortez Bleu Et Blanche, Ellis, and Esquimaux Jans; and then the pup-team and sledge driven by Snyder, and carrying Greely and Lockwood. On reaching Watercourse Bay,Nike Tiempo Alte Scarpe Italia, whence they were to take back a load of coal,New Balance Verte Femme, Lieutenant Greely and team left them, after bidding God-speed, and telling them to be sure and bring back the north end of Greenland! Reaching Depot A in two and a quarter hours,New Balance Grise Femme Porte, they took on two small seals left there, and passing Depot B,Adidas Smith Street, where they obtained more provisions,Adidas Superstar Verde Agua, they reached Cape Beechy at 4 P. M.—the dogs quite fresh, but the men much wearied.
When they resumed their journey, it was snowing and the Greenland shore invisible. They took a direct 231 course by compass for Cape Sumner over rubble-ice until they reached the first floe,New Balance 580 Femme, on whose hard, undulating surface they made rapid progress until they came to rubble-ice again. Brainard,Tenis Nike Shox Turbo Vi Sl, with axe in hand,Adidas Ace 16.1 Leather Scarpe Italia, weGoogle Links:

http://www.zcyz.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://lawyerzm.com//index.asp

Zapatillas Adidas Con Tacon 98804 Scarpe Air Max 90 Tutte Nere Scarpe Italia

bodies: that consolation is denied us. Our friends have been killed, but we know not where their bodies lie.’ These facts neither the chief nor the crowd could gainsay. The chief, with a loud voice,New Balance 580 Homme Noir,85 explained what I had said to the listening multitude; when they with one voice exclaimed, ‘It is true, it is true!’ Leaving the chief,Adidas Bounce 2015, I then entered the fort,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Verde Neon Scarpe Italia, and taking some red cloth, laid six inches of it on each body, as a token of sympathy; then I told them to go and bury their dead. A loud fit of lamentation closed the scene. The bodies were then taken up,Adidas D Rose 4 Brenda, and the crowd moved off,Dunväst Sverige, in a quiet and orderly manner.
“But the satisfaction we enjoyed at the departure of the savages was of short duration, for they were scarcely out of sight, and I scarcely inside the door,New Balance Rouge 420, when another band,New Balance Grise Femme Porte, related to those who had been killed,D Rose 773 Iv, arrived at the fort gate,Scarpe Air Max 2016 Rosse E Nere Scarpe Italia, and the loud and clamorous scene of mourning was again renewed.
“Among this second crowd of visitors was a fellow dignified by the name of Prince,New Balance Femme Jaune Et Noir, and bGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=420947&pid=478287&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid478287

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=421275&pid=478286&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid478286

Scarpe Scarpe Nike Air Max Bianche E Fucsia Scarpe Italia 6sMt707cma

be made to last even for ages. Those who word them seem to think that powers and dynasties will never pass away. But they do pass away, and the balance of power will not keep itself fixed forever on the same pivot. The time Nike Hypervenom Phantom Iii Scarpe Italia may come — that it may not Scarpe Air Max 90 Oro Scarpe Italia come soon we will all Nike Zoom Ascention Price desire — but the time may come when the name and Scarpe Air Max Essential 1 Scarpe Italia prestige of what we call British North America will be as serviceable to Great Britain as those of Great Britain are Scarpe Nike Air Max Command Blu E Rosse Scarpe Italia now serviceable to her colonies.
But what shall be the new form of government for the new kingdom? That is a speculation very interesting to a politician, though one which to follow out at great length in these early days would be rather Cheap Nike Zoom Fit Agility Shoes premature. That it should be a kingdom — that the political arrangement should be one of which a crowned hereditary king should form part — nineteen out of every twenty Englishmen would desire; and, as I fancy, so would also nineteen out of every twenty Canadians. A king for the United States, when they first established themselves, was impossible. A total rupture from the Old World and all its habits was necessary for them. The name of a king, or monarch, or sovereign had become horrible to their ears. Even to this day they have not learned the difference between arbitrary power retained in the hand of one man, such as that now held by the Emperor over the French, and such hereditary headship in the State as that which belongs to the Crown in Great Britain. And this was necessary, seeing that their division from us was effected by strife, and carried out with war and bitter animosities. In those days also there was a remnant, though but a small remnant, Nike Foamposite Pro Qs of the power of tyranny left within the scope of the British Crown. That small remnant has been removed; and to me it seems that no form of existing government, no form of government that ever did exist, gives Scarpe Air Max 90 Lunar Moon Scarpe Italia or has given so large a measure of individual freedom to all who live under it Scarpe Calcio Alte Bambino Scarpe Italia as a constitutional monarchy in which the Crown is divested of direct political power.
I will ventu
Links:

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=814132&pid=971111&page=2&extra=page%3D1#pid971111

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=814741&pid=971113&page=2&extra=page%3D1#pid971113

http://www.s-ngo.org/homes/space.php?uid=198853&do=blog&id=991635

Maillot Manchester City Pas Cher 4tD6355umv

le of the Scarpe Air Max 90 Black And White Scarpe Italia storm. If I were at my wits’ end in this inner darkness, there was also high commotion among the powers of the air in that upper world.
As I stood I heard the soft steps of my tormentors. They seemed to think I was meditating escape, for they flung themselves on me and bore me to the ground. I did not struggle, and when they saw me quiet, they squatted round and began Chaussures Homme Jordan Sky High OG Low Pas Cher to speak. They told me Maillot Bosnie-Herzégovine Pas Cher of the holy season and its sacrifices. At first I could not follow them; then when Chaussures Chaussure Puma 2014 Pas Cher I caught familiar words I found some clue, and they became intelligible. They spoke of a woman, and I asked, ‘What woman?’ With all frankness they told me of the custom which prevailed — how every twentieth summer a woman was sacrificed to some devilish god, and by the hand of one of the stranger race. I said nothing, but my whitening face must have told them a tale, though I strove hard to keep my composure. I asked if they had found the victims. ‘She is in this place,’ they said; ‘and as for the man, thou art he.’ Chaussures Adidas Climachill Cosmic Boost Pas Cher And with this they left me.
I had still some hours; so much I gathered from their talk, for the sacrifice was at sunset. Escape was cut off for ever. I have always been something of a fatalist, and at the prospect of the irrevocable end my cheerfulness returned. I had my pistol, for Scarpe Nike Air Max Jeans Scarpe Italia they had taken nothing from me. I took out the little weapon and fingered it lovingly. Hope of the lost, refuge of the vanquished, ease Nike Hypershift Black Red to the coward — blessed be he who first conceived it!
The time dragged on, the minutes grew to hours, and still I was left solitary. Only the mad violence of the storm broke the quiet. It had increased in violence, for the stones at the mouth of the exit by which I had formerly Cheap GEL Lyte EVO NT Shoes escaped seemed to rock with some external pressure, and cutting shafts of wind slipped past and cleft the heat of the passage. What a sight the ravine Cheap Gel Lyte Speed Shoes outside must be, I thought, set in the forehead of a great hill, and swept clean by every breeze! Then came a crashing, and the long hollow echo of a fall. The ro
Links:

http://www.s-ngo.org/homes/space.php?uid=199007&do=blog&id=992013

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=815483&pid=974192&page=3&extra=page%3D1#pid974192

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=814975&pid=974190&page=3&extra=page%3D1#pid974190
返回列表