;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Shop NHL Jerseys kkhuu1ur - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Shop NHL Jerseys kkhuu1ur

A man who promised his friend that he was in a position to secure a loan from a city bank ended up in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday, charged with obtaining money by false pretense.The accused, Leon Harris, appearing before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, between May 18 and May 20,last, allegedly obtained $775,000 from Gowkarran Persaud by pretending that he was in a position to obtain a loan for him from a city bank.To the charge Harris pleaded not guilty. He told the court that he knew Persaud through a mutual friend and Persaud asked him to “put in a good word” to a loan officer at a city bank.“He gave me only $80,000 and asked me to talk to me friend to speed up he loan because he want buy a car.”However, Persaud told the court that Harris told him that his child’s mother works at the bank and that she could secure the loan.Persaud said that first Harris told him that he needed $80,000 to start processing the loan; he said he was later contacted and was asked for an additional $30,000.He added that he was again contacted and asked for a $500,000 to make a deposit in the bank.Persaud said he was told to go down to the city bank but before he could enter the bank he was greeted by a young lady at the bank’s door who collected the money and asked him to sign a paper. According to Persaud, he asked the girl in the presence of Harris to see some form of identification but he was told that she was in a hurry so he merely handed over the money and was told that he will be contacted with the account number in which the money was deposited.Harris has been placed on $250,Chad Williams Jersey,000 and ordered to return to court on September 20.
返回列表