;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 2734 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Pottery: when I was young I want to be a occupation player, in 2007, I Division attached middle school in the two grade reading, have the opportunity to conduct the trial gold youth basketball team. I at that time only 1.99 meter tall, very fat, weight is much heavier than now, and no formal training in basketball, but the team practiced, practiced an hour every evening. Then go to the trial time, adopting the mentality that have a try, for selected not to cherish too big hope.

Note: I see League official Handbook on your height is 2.06 meters, this is the height now?

Tao: the youth team during the height of, now I don't wear shoes is 2.08 meters, if wear the sports shoes, what also has 2.10 meters.

Note: 2.1 meters in height, 120 kg weight, had a powerful center of the body! This with Battelle was very like.

Pottery: he is my direction, I am learning example. Each time he met with, I think for a long time. Compared with him,cheap nike free, I am in each aspect has the very big
返回列表