;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys China uska2mc5 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys China uska2mc5

Legal practitioners strongly believe that Magistrates should no longer be tasked with the writing of evidence, but rather have this function replaced by a more reliable system.Haymant K. RamdhaniFormer Magistrate, now Defense Attorney, Haymant K. Ramdhani is one of the legal minds who believe that “It is important for the Magistrate to be able to observe the demeanor of the witness or the defendant being cross examined by the lawyer.As the Magistrate is tasked with taking evidence, ultimately, it takes away from the efficiency of the trial. While it may be argued that writing may provide an opportunity for the information to sink in and in that way the evidence can be better assimilated, it simply takes up too much time.”Lyndon Amsterdam, a seasoned legal practitioner, agreed with the former Magistrate.“A lot of time could be saved if other mechanisms could be put in place. When the Magistrate has to take the time to record the evidence, the output is slowed down because of writing and it is an inefficient way of conducting a trial in a modern world. In fact, taking evidence should be removed from all judicial officials (Judges and Magistrates). It is simply too much work,”However, he stated that “while I agree that it is also important to see the demeanor of the client,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, I disagree with Ramdhani on the point that writing allows for the information to sink in. The amount of trials that have to be done and considering the fact that the trials take such a long time, it is almost impossible to remember all the cases and what were written on each case at every occasion.”Another attorney George Thomas, in support of his colleagues’ comments, said, “They should employ the use of the voice recognition and synthesizing systems, which allow the transcription of everything that is said by everyone verbatim. The taking of evidence has a lot of disadvantages; Magistrates loose eye contact with the witness, which is of critical importance in observing the demeanor of the person being cross examined. It takes away from the essence of the case, and more importantly, if the function is removed and replaced with these technological systems, they will provide for a more accurate account of whatGeorge Thomastranspired.”Addressing the issue of accuracy, another established lawyer revealed that there were instances where Magistrates recorded information that was more or less, flawed. “I have witnessed on several occasions where the Magistrate would be recalling the evidence he or she has taken and it contradicts with what the lawyer has also recorded. I mean Magistrates are humans and they too are given to mistakes but it is for this very reason I would support the call for other mechanisms which would in turn guarantee a hundred percent accuracy.”
返回列表