;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys Wholesale udqvqtis - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys Wholesale udqvqtis

–    found with stolen US$100 watch(New York Daily News) – A  sticky-fingered airport employee with a stone-cold heart was collared for snatching pricey items from packages meant for U.S. troops overseas,cheap jerseys from china, officials said.Guyana-born, Terrence Ralph, 41,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who has worked at Kennedy Airport in cargo services since 2008, was callously wearing a $100 watch that was previously reported stolen when he was arrested Tuesday, officials and his ex-wife said.Port Authority police officers also found a $300 necklace and a $150 cell phone with a $10 case and a $10 charger on Ralph after they nabbed him, officials said.Postal inspectors had Ralph under surveillance for a week after reports of missing property surfaced from Germany,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, said Donna Harris of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.Packages that arrived in Germany with signs of tampering were traced to a sorting facility at the Queens airport,Maglia Juventus Bambino, Harris said.Ralph was caught red-handed when he was seen on surveillance tape “rifling through the parcels” that were bound for Germany, according to Harris.The accused bandit confessed once investigators told him his mishandlings were recorded on film,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Harris said. Several other allegations against Ralph are being investigated,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, sources said.Ralph moved from Guyana to East Flatbush, Brooklyn, in 2007 with his now ex-wife, Camille Ralph.He’s a “good father” to their young daughter, Camille Ralph said at her Rockaway, Queens, home.“It surprised me,Wholesale Football Jerseys,” she said of his arrest. “This makes me sick. . . . I don’t know him as a person like that.”Ralph was charged with petty larceny and criminal possession of stolen property and was issued a desk appearance ticket, a spokeswoman for the Queens district attorney said.He is due back in court on June 21.
返回列表