;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); cheap nfl jerseys sale When asked about Reese - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

cheap nfl jerseys sale When asked about Reese

When asked about Reese,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Mara said,NFL Jerseys Clearance, "Yes,Wholesale Jerseys, I'm convinced he's the right guy. I like the way he deals with the players in a direct and honest way."
"I think we have as good a group of scouts as there is in the NFL. It's as much as me as anything else. I knew the risks we were taking. To be successful in this league you have to do a good job in the draft,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, especially with those middle-round picks. No question over the last few years we've missed on people. I'm not sure why it took us three years to find out that Jerrel Jernigan can play."
Since it seems obvious that Coughlin will be back,NFL Jerseys China, Mara was asked about the Giants philosophy of not letting a coach go into the season with a one year left on his contract.
返回列表