;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jay Ajayi Dolphins Jersey lomm2hm4 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jay Ajayi Dolphins Jersey lomm2hm4

– earns $120M from Berbice Bridge investment– reassures that society is soundThe New Building Society (NBS) has recorded $380M profit as at September 30, 2009, as compared to $197M made for the corresponding period last year, according to unaudited figures.It is the highest profit ever of NBS, the society said.In a full page advertisement yesterday in the Kaieteur News, the society in a statement on its state of affairs also said that because of government’s aggressive housing drive, “NBS alone cannot meet the demands of the borrowing public. The government’s decision to give tax incentives similar to NBS to other financial institutions is a positive step and should be commended instead of being criticized.”According to the Board of Directors, the society will not be distracted by a half a dozen disgruntled persons. “Our members can be assured of the soundness of the NBS, as it continues to support the national housing and development thrust.”PerformanceTotal interest income earned increased 5% to $1.6B while the saving portfolio increased from $30.4B to $32B, 5.5% increase from the previous year.“The mortgage portfolio grew by 15% over the last year moving from $18B to $20.9B representing 56% of total assets (2008 – 7% and 51% respectively).”NBS noted that in January,Steve Mandanda Jersey, the society’s mortgage rates were reduced from 7.5% to 6.95% for mortgages up to $8M and from 5.5% to 4.95% for mortgages up to $3M. This was while NBS still managed to keep its savings rates as high as 4.5%, the advertisement said.Gross mortgages advances disbursed for the period was $4.7B as against $3.2B for the corresponding period last year, a jump of 45%. NBS’s total assets grew by 6% to $37.4B.According to the society, monies in the form of cash and treasury bills at the commercial banks and Bank of Guyana totaled $12.35B,Tom Wilson Capitals Jersey, representing 33% of total assets or 39% of members’ funds. In terms of investments, NBS had $746M of UK Government Guaranteed Treasury Stocks while holding $1.8B in bonds for the Berbice River Bridge.The report noted that NBS’s investments in the Berbice Bridge Company Inc. (BBCI) earn interest at an average rate of 9.6% per annum, way above all other investments of the society.Berbice Bridge“All interest earned and payable by the BBCI totaling $120M was received by the society. If we were to earn the same amount in interest as that obtained with the BBCI, the society would have had to invest in excess of $4.3B in Government of Guyana Treasury Bills or at any private bank.The Bridge investment, which is private sector driven, is as sound and safe as any other of our investments. Criticisms against this investment can only come from a sick and frustrated mind.”According to NBS, the total reserves were $5.2B as at September 30, 2009, an increase of 10% over the previous year and is 14% of total assets or 16% of investors’ funds. These ratios are among the highest in the industry and give protection to our investing members,” NBS pointed out in the report.Meanwhile, NBS said that it decided to publish the un-audited financial statements for the benefit of its members and “to bring an end to unfounded speculations.”The society noted that it deliberately did not respond to “wicked and reckless statements made recently in certain sections of the press.”“We strongly believe that a financial institution should ensure its business transactions remain strictly confidential and within its membership or shareholders.”Last week,Kenyan Drake Dolphins Jersey, President Bharrat Jagdeo had announced that NBS has reached its limit and can no longer handle the demand of mortgages in Guyana.In a strongly worded response to this, accountant Christopher Ram, who in recent times has been a harsh critic of the operations at NBS,Terry OReilly Bruins Throwback Jersey, said that the President’s statements were astounding, in light of that fact the entity only “ten months ago had more than $10 billion in highly liquid Treasury Bills alone.”“Remember as well, that loans are not the only transaction that consumes funds in the NBS. The near billion-dollar head office under construction and the attempt by the NBS to bail out CLICO with the purchase of $1.5 billion in shares in the Berbice River Bridge from which only annual interest is received can easily create a liquidity problem. The President’s remarks about the NBS suggest that that is the case.”Worse yet,Larry Murphy Adidas Jersey, Ram said, if depositors lose confidence in the safety of their money in the NBS, they will start withdrawing their money which can lead to a run on the institution. “That is the worst possible scenario which the President’s ill-phrased and irresponsible announcement can trigger. The President’s message is that the NBS will lose the competitive advantage it had over commercial banks. This will inevitably affect the NBS’s financial performance in future periods.”According to Ram,Kris Draper Red Wings Jersey, NBS is being “terribly managed with a totally political board and a staff that are intimidated and de-motivated.”A senior NBS official explained that under its regulations, the society is not allowed to issue more than 66 per cent of its total deposits to mortgages.With the huge demand for mortgages in recent years because of new housing schemes,Emmitt Smith Cowboys Throwback Jersey, among other factors, NBS has almost reached that 66 per cent limit.The society is still accepting mortgage applications but approvals are taking some time.Explaining,Michael Jordan White Sox Throwback Jersey, the official said that repayments are coming in,Daniel Sturridge Liverpool Jersey UK, but not fast enough to cater for the huge demand.In addition, several applicants have been issued with approval letters but many have not visited NBS to complete the mortgage process.“So what we have is a number of approvals and we have to cater for that.”

Eden Hazard Drakt 60384 Canada Goose Mystique Parka

䆜祮漠桴牥氠瑩汴⁥潰湩⁴湩挠浯潭㽮胢ඝഊ鲀⁉慨⁤⁡潧摯氠潯瑡琠敨栠湡⁤桴瑡瀠楯瑮摥琠敨爠癥汯敶⹲胢ඝഊ刊晡汦獥栠汥⁤畯⁴楨⁳慨摮⹳਍਍胢䊜瑥整⁲慨敶愠朠潯⁤潬歯愠⁴業敮鶀਍਍胢䢜獩眠牥⁥獡戠慬正愠⁳楨⁳慦散‬畢⁴癥湥礠畯獲愠敲渠浳潯桴牥漠⁲敢瑴牥欠灥⹴胢ඝഊ鲀敗汬‬⁉潨数礠畯胢沙汣灡琠敨戠慲散敬獴漠桴浥礠瑥‬牍‮敌祶鶀਍਍胢妜畯胢沙敧⁴潹牵眠獩ⱨ䤠瀠潲業敳礠畯‬牍‮慒晦敬⹳胢ඝഊ鲀潙⁵潤馀⁴敭湡琠慳⁹潹馀敶猠潰瑴摥礠畯⁲慭㽮胢₝牣敩⁤⹁⹊愠物汩⹹਍਍胢䦜胢皙⁥潧⁴祭攠敹漠楨Ⅽ胢₝敲汰敩⁤慄敌祶‬潬歯湩⁧慒晦敬⁳桴潲杵⁨湡⁤桴潲杵⹨਍਍胢䆜摮眠湯胢璙礠畯琠汥獵眠潨栠⁥獩鶀愠歳摥删晡汦獥‬敲畴湲湩⁧桴瑡搠慥汤⁹潬歯眠瑩⁨浳汩湩⁧湩整敲瑳‬畢⁴湡睳牥湩⁧⁡潴敮愠⁳敤摡祬椠湯⁥桴瑡洠楡瑮楡敮⁤桴⁥潮整�,Tank TopGoogle Links:

http://daolunk.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=441131&pid=605854&page=1&extra=page=1#pid605854

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=4964733&pid=5160294&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5160294

adidas zx 850 Zapatillas 32422 Yeezy Boost 950 čevlji

ss. With more courage than most people would probably have shown under the circumstances,Houston Texans, he,Florida Panthers Barn, instead of putting his head under the bed-clothes, jumped out,Hoodies, whereupon the lady modestly retired. Instead of going to bed again,Adidas Climacool Ride Iv čevlji, he sat down and wrote an account of the occurrence; but when at breakfast Lord Westbury and his other friends kept continually asking him how he had slept,Womens Adidas Stan Smith čevlji, his suspicions as to a practical joke having been played upon him were renewed. He accordingly parried all these queries and said he had slept excellently,Mesut Ozil Tröja, until Lord Westbury said, ‘Now,Larry Bird Drakter, look here,Everton Drakt, we saw that lady dressed in grey follow you into your room last night, you know!’ Explanations followed, but the story of the ‘Grey Lady’ remains mysterious to this day.
ChapGoogle Links:

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=4038536&pid=5160756&page=889&extra=page%3D1#pid5160756

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=4965038&pid=5160754&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5160754

Nike Air Max Tailwind 79118 FC Schalke 04 Barn

by which means you avoid the necessity of using the ramrod,Män Ralph Lauren Pants, a most inconvenient process when riding fast on horseback. I found it from experience better to dispense with both powderhorn, ramrod,Slovenia Landslagsdrakt, and copper caps altogether,Washington Wizards Drakter, and use a light self-priming flint gun,Chile Landslagsdrakt, carrying the powder loose in the skirt pockets of my shooting-coat,Pony Polo, and thereby having no further delay than to thrust my hand in for it and empty it down the barrel of my gun; accuracy in quantity at such close quarters being of small importance. Taking the bullet from the mouth is both the quickest and safest method of loading; quicker than fumbling for it in your pocket, and292 safer,Canada Goose Trillium Parka, because its being wet causes it to stick for a moment without rolling forward on depressing the muzzle to take aim; and my brother sportsmen are doubtless aware of the danger of leaving an empty space in the barrel between the powder and the ball. I would not,Atlanta Falcons, however, recommend any one to depend too much upon the detention of the wet bullet,Dame Ottawa Senators, but to fire immediately on lowerGoogle Links:

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3190830&pid=5161176&page=1615&extra=page%3D1#pid5161176

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3190830&pid=5161175&page=1615&extra=page%3D1#pid5161175

Guadalajara Koszulka 2zLe314kux

da; but would Vincent Kompany Dres she benefit by it? Was Rhoda generous enough to Franck Ribery Dres appreciate her motives? It did not matter much. She would have discharged a duty at the expense of such shame, and this fact alone might strengthen her to face the miseries beyond.
As she stood at Francie Dres Dámské Miss Barfoot’s door he heart quailed. To the servant who opened she could only speak Miss Nunn’s name; fortunately instructions had been given, and she was straightway led to the library. Here she waited for nearly five minutes. Was Rhoda doing this on Canada Goose Barn/Bebis purpose? Her face, when at length she entered, made it seem probable’, a cold dignity, only not offensive Anglie Dres Dámské haughtiness, appeared in her bearing. She did not offer to shake hands, and used no form of civility beyond requesting her visitor to be seated.
‘I am going away,’ Monica began, when silence compelled her to speak.
‘Yes, so you told me.’
‘I can see that you can’t understand why I have come.’
‘Your note only Kort-sleeved Polos said that you wished to see me.’
Their eyes met, and Monica knew in the moment that succeeded that she was being examined from head to foot. It seemed to her that she had undertaken something beyond her strength; her impulse was to invent a Sergio Ramos Dres subject of brief conversation and escape into the darkness. But Miss Nunn spoke again.
‘Is it possible that I can be of any service to you?’
‘Yes. You might be. But — I find it is Moncler lapset untuvatakki Suomi very difficult to say what I—’
Rhoda waited, offering no help whatever, not even that of a look expressing interest.
‘Will you tell Hugo Boss Sverige me, Miss Nunn, why you behave so coldly to me?’
‘Surely that doesn’t need any explanation, Mrs. Widdowson?’
‘You mean that you believe everything Mr. Widdowson has said?’
‘Mr. Widdowson has said nothing to me. But I have seen your sister, and there seemed no reason to doubt what she told me.’
‘She couldn’t tell you the truth, because she doesn’t know it.’
‘I presume she at least told no untruth.’
‘What did Virginia say? I think I have a right to as
Links:

http://mygpgd.qs120094.quamusers.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=4//

http://share.digitalmax.jp/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2373220&view=unread#unread

http://saturnotruco.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=407490&view=unread#unread
返回列表