;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Wholesale r1ancgku - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Wholesale r1ancgku

The relatives of an 18-year-old Newtown girl, who disappeared on August 27, believe she is being held against her will.According to Annette Peters, mother of Tiffany Peters called ‘Bucky’, her daughter left home and never returned.“I finally got through to her on Saturday evening and she was telling me that she in Skeldon (Berbice) but someone take away her phone while we talking and now it is off.”According to Peters, police received a report about the teenager’s disappearance and put out an all-stations alert.Explaining,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the woman said her daughter had only two days before her disappearance started to work at a popular city store.“I had to leave the country and last week after I returned, she was not at home.”In addition to the teen and her mother, a sister and her three children were also staying at the Garnett Street home.According to Annette Peters, she tried calling the phone of a male friend who said he was from Samatta Point, East Bank Demerara.“His phone is turned off. We tried several times last week to call ‘Bucky’ and it was only Saturday we get through.”The mother, who broke down, said she asked where her daughter was and beseeched her to come home.“She started asking directions from someone and said she in Skeldon. Then the phone suddenly cut off. It still turn off as of today (Tuesday).”
返回列表