;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys From China tp3fpucu - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys From China tp3fpucu

An American citizen who was about to board a flight to New York, was busted yesterday at the CheddiJailed: Rueben LangJagan International Airport (CJIA) Timehri, with 692 kg of cocaine stashed in two suitcases.Security officer,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts, Rueben Lang, 27,Cheap NFL Jerseys, admitted that he had the cocaine in his possession for the purpose of trafficking.Chief Magistrate,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Priya Sewnarine-Beharry sentenced Lang to three years imprisonment, he was also ordered to pay a fine of $1,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,598,400,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, which is three times the street value of the drug.The bust was made by the Narcotics Branch of the Guyana Police Force which is based at the airport.According to Police Corporal,Wholesale China Jerseys, Bharrat Mangru, ranks of the narcotic branch were monitoring outgoing passengers on a Caribbean Airlines Flight destined for John F .Kennedy (JFK) Airport, New York.The defendant placed his suitcases on the baggage scanner, and during scanning the police saw a “funny looking object” inside of the suitcases. The officers were then prompted to conduct a search in the presence of the defendant. Upon searching, several plastic parcels were found taped to the top and bottom walls of both suitcases.Mangru said that the parcels were probed and a whitish,NFL Jerseys China Online, powdery substance was unearthed from the plastic bags. The substance was tested and confirmed to be cocaine. It was then, that the defendant was told of the offence, arrested and cautioned.Under caution the defendant told the officers, “This is my stuff. I am just trying to make some money”. He was subsequently charged.When asked by the magistrate if he had anything to say before sentencing, an unrepresented Lang told the court “I’m just a poor man trying to make some money”.
返回列表